Signing(s): Antonio Brown signs with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If the Patriots knew this ****storm was coming they don't touch him. Belichick isn't an idiot.

At the time of the signing, Brown looked like another Randy Moss or Corey Dillion. Misfit teammate because he wasn't happy with his situation and was labelled as a cancer. Though Moss and Dillion actually like, at least tried to not be a cancer when their situations went south. Neither guy committed a crime during their time in the league.

I can get why they signed him. The Patriot Way seems to be the cure to a lot of players issues. Brown at this point though is more a problem in just the room though.

Corey Dillon is a woman beater

Pretty sure he was when they got him toO

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
It's not like the writing was on the wall after the Raiders fiasco ...

Bingo. I've seen many Patriots fans have to eat crow after signing AB. They talked so much about his antics with the Steelers and especially Raiders. Then the Patriots sign him and the light finally goes off.. Wow, I support a shady organization that will really do anything to win. Maybe we do cheat. It's opened pandora's box.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Any team that sees what a dumpster fire this guy is and thinks he'll magically change is stupid. (Pretty sure the rest of the league doesn't have an owner caught on tape at a strip mall rub n tug so lose the Pats superiority bit).

They are superior though so nahhhhhhh I won’t. Get the sand out of your pants, idk why they make you so angry

Oh wait yeah I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad