Signing(s): Antonio Brown signs with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Upon arrival, Brown passed gas numerous times in Prisk’s vicinity while Prisk was testing his body fat. A video, shot by a Brown acolyte, made the rounds on the internet. “It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk says now. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
On her second day, however, the atmosphere curdled. The artist says at one point she was in a kneeling position while painting and turned to find Brown behind her, naked, holding a small hand towel over his genitals. “He was flirty with me but I paid him no mind because I was there on business, plus, I had already seen him with multiple girls in the short time I was with him,” says the woman. “I was about 40% done on the second day, and I’m on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [p****] and starts having a conversation with me.” She took it as a clear sexual come-on. “Unfortunately, I’ve been tried [by men] a lot of times, so I just kept my cool and kept painting,” she says. “After that, it all ended abruptly.”

Sep 19, 2008
On her second day, however, the atmosphere curdled. The artist says at one point she was in a kneeling position while painting and turned to find Brown behind her, naked, holding a small hand towel over his genitals. “He was flirty with me but I paid him no mind because I was there on business, plus, I had already seen him with multiple girls in the short time I was with him,” says the woman. “I was about 40% done on the second day, and I’m on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [p****] and starts having a conversation with me.” She took it as a clear sexual come-on. “Unfortunately, I’ve been tried [by men] a lot of times, so I just kept my cool and kept painting,” she says. “After that, it all ended abruptly.”
The incident with the chef is particularly disturbing too. Stiffed him out of nearly 32,000.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Tedeschi says that, as service people tending to various aspects of the vacation rental came in and out of the house throughout the week, he overheard Brown say on more than one occasion, “Get those m-----f---ing crackers out of here.” (Unfamiliar with the term, he asked his wife to Google whether or not “cracker” was a slur.) Tedeschi’s wife raised concerns with her husband when she heard Brown openly referring to women at the festivities as “f---ing b-----s.” During the party, a handful of players, including Brown, were using the top floor to host women, Tedeschi says. Several players openly smoked marijuana. Meanwhile, Brown’s children were in attendance. A concierge, angered by what she saw, complained to Kyriss, chastising her for tolerating the scene. (Kyriss did not respond to requests for comment for this story.)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The next day, Tedeschi says, one of Brown’s personal assistants, whom the chef identified as Brian Davis, told him, “When you speak to Mr. Brown you don’t look him in the eye.” Stunned, the 55-year-old Tedeschi ignored the man, who was some 30 years his junior. As Brown looked on, smirking, Davis began to yell: “When you speak to Mr. Brown you don’t look him in the eye!” Tedeschi says he nearly quit on the spot. “That’s when I realized I probably wasn’t getting paid,” Tedeschi says. (Davis did not respond to a request for comment.)

Later that afternoon, Brown found a severed salmon head, which Tedeschi was saving to use in a soup, in the freezer. According to Tedeschi, Brown accused the chef of making a mafia-style threat against his life.

Brown subsequently refused to pay the $38,521.20 owed to the chef, according to the civil complaint Tedeschi filed. “I did not want to file a lawsuit,” Tedeschi says. “You’re a chef suing a celebrity—that doesn’t look good on me. Other people are going to doubt me now because of this. I tried every olive branch. I offered to come down and cook for him for free in South Florida after I get paid. Nothing.”

Says James W. Smith III, Tedeschi’s attorney: “You’ll start to see a pattern where Antonio lures people in initially, and at first he appears to be very gregarious and appreciative of whatever service he’s seeking, and then at some point when the bill is due he creates division or confrontation in an effort to avoid having to meet his financial obligation. . . . It’s an unfortunate pattern of entitlement and narcissism.”

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
AB is a piece of ****, that's pretty clear. However, it does not warrant suspension. Well, the Taylor thing might.

The Pats might be wise to cut him and avoid the incoming meltdown. The guy is clearly unhinged.

He's too talented, if he can keep the antics behind him (and that's a major IF) he'll be on the team.

Sep 19, 2008
He's too much of a distraction. I can see Bill cutting him if the circus antics go too far.

I mean, Aaron Hernandez was cut nearly immediately after charges dropped...

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
He's too much of a distraction. I can see Bill cutting him if the circus antics go too far.

I mean, Aaron Hernandez was cut nearly immediately after charges dropped...

He could definitely be cut, but he is going to have to actually act up while on the Patriots for that to happen.

Hernandez had a criminal murder charge brought against him, so not exactly the same as what Brown is going through

Reactions: irunthepeg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
To be clear: he’s definitely a jackass

I blame vontaze burfict, that’s my spin zone

The mafia style threat accusation he made towards the chef had me dying laughing though, I gotta say that. Talk about grasping at straws in order to justify stiffing a guy

Reactions: EpochLink

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
AB made it big time, then screwed everyone trying to help him after.

And it’s damning that he uses people to get his way then completely cuts them off after. The pay issues is also disturbing...AB has made what 65+ million in his career and yet he can’t pay these people whom gone out of their way to help him.

That’s just wrong.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
He's pretty clearly not a good dude, but people are deluding themselves if they think teams wouldn't be lining up for his services the moment the Patriots release him

Reactions: Bocephus86

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Folks, please read the rules. Some posts here have been over the line... dial it back please. Also note that this is not a Patriots bashing thread. Please don't try to turn it into one.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
He's pretty clearly not a good dude, but people are deluding themselves if they think teams wouldn't be lining up for his services the moment the Patriots release him
Really? If the Pats release him, that's 3 NFL orgs in less than a year who kicked this guy to the curb. But that 4th team, things will be different!! Oy.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
And it's not like the murder charge was the first hint the Patriots ever had of him being a bad guy. It's not like the Patriots turned on the news and said, "Aaron? It can't be him. He's a saint."
Some of the stuff that came out after was pretty nuts. He got into physical altercations with multiple players in the locker room during his time (Welker & Matt Light are both names that I remember hearing, I believe there were others).

The Pats are no different than any other NFL team - they'll put up with "x" if you can bring "y" on Sunday. If this rape charge proves out to be more likely true than not, I think that's when we'll see him cut. Or if he starts free-lancing in his routes and Brady gets tired of him.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
AB is a piece of ****, that's pretty clear. However, it does not warrant suspension. Well, the Taylor thing might.

The Pats might be wise to cut him and avoid the incoming meltdown. The guy is clearly unhinged.

Why would they cut him when this all happened before he was a Pat? That's what they'd say.

Reactions: Voight

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
IDK if he's just a POS or needs to be committed and get mental help or both, but this is just nuts now.

I'm sure most of this is true, but I'm still skeptical about the trainer case. I like how she had to point out she was watching a church service on her ipad, when he did what he did to her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad