Confirmed with Link: Anton Lindholm signs ELC

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
BSN dudes called it in their last podcast. Said it would happen right after the world championship.

Glad to see San Antonio getting some bodies and looking forward to seeing this guy more in North America.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm not hip to this prospect. What can I expect. Etc.

I haven't seen him a ton, just development camp and a couple WC games. Basically the gist is: He's smallish, I believe 5'11 but fairly stocky. More of a physical stay at home type defenseman, good along the boards. He's played a couple years in the SHL already, I believe he is 21 as well. LHD, part of the 2014 draft class, so yay there.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I haven't seen him a ton, just development camp and a couple WC games. Basically the gist is: He's smallish, I believe 5'11 but fairly stocky. More of a physical stay at home type defenseman, good along the boards. He's played a couple years in the SHL already, I believe he is 21 as well. LHD, part of the 2014 draft class, so yay there.

So we'll be loaning him back to the SHL come October so he can be properly developed :sarcasm:

member 116861

I shouldn't get this excited over signing prospects but I guess that is a perk of being an Aves fan.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Think of him as a poor mans Mike Weaver. Smallish defensive defenseman that likes to engage physically. Limited offense.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I never thought he would make the jump, I guess they see his stock rising.

Mostly, I'm glad that we're seeing some prospect signing news at all, I was worried that they would be covering the Mem Cup as breathlessly as they did the WCs and wait even longer on news.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Looks like he leads his team in hits when he plays and blocks a **** ton of shots too. Should fit right in to what Roy wants. Probably not ready for the NHL for a couple seasons, but hey at least the 2014 draft wasn't a complete wash :sarcasm:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yikes. I thought Mike Weaver was already a poor mans version.

It's better to be cautious, but I think Lindholm has a far better hockey IQ (to Weber) in the games I've seen of him. Not saying he will become Brodin, but if he could adjust to the NHL game well, I think he does possess some NHL potential IMO.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Token European summer signing

Have any of them really worked out? I think we just get excited because they're European.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00