Player Discussion Anthony Duclair

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Connor Brown is going nowhere. Coach and GM love him. He is likely getting 5 years on his new deal. He is a fringe core piece as a guy that can play up and down the lineup and is sensational on the PK.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Sign him for 3 years and have a warm body that can be iced in the event that our forward pieces don't pan out. If they do, whatever contract we give out will be tradeable imo

Reactions: GCK

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Connor Brown is going nowhere. Coach and GM love him. He is likely getting 5 years on his new deal. He is a fringe core piece as a guy that can play up and down the lineup and is sensational on the PK.

Hope so and hope Brown likes playing for a discount

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I was watching Tkachuck highlights this season and Duclair was present in most of it. They seem to have good chemistry and the top two forwards on the team. Duclair should be signed without a doubt.

Tkachuk - Brown - Duclair
Would be funny/sad if we fail to sign yet another player Tkachuk finds chemistry with.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Would be funny/sad if we fail to sign yet another player Tkachuk finds chemistry with.
I think White and Tkachuk have good Chemistry... White was hurt going into last season and his play was sub expectations.;.. He was moved down the lineup. When he was moved back up with Tkachuk after the TDL .. they clicked again

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I think White and Tkachuk have good Chemistry... White was hurt going into last season and his play was sub expectations.;.. He was moved down the lineup. When he was moved back up with Tkachuk after the TDL .. they clicked again
He was good the final couple weeks of the season. I pray that carries over, if not I’ll jump on Sweatred’s bandwagon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad