Value of: Anthony Cirelli to Columbus

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I forgot to count Foote's next season, so his next season is his 3rd I believe. And how sure are you on Nylander that is was due to loan? I think they use the 40 game RFA rules as their 1st pro season. Nylander played 37 games in 14/15.

Habs have Poehling and I don't think his 1 NHL game in 18/19 count as a pro season. So he is exempt. Once again, pretty sure its the 40 pro games that kicks in their 1st season

It was a loan because you can't play in the AHL at 18 unless you were drafted out of Europe. Usually the team he was drafted from holds their rights so he was most likely loaned from MODO.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
It was a loan because you can't play in the AHL at 18 unless you were drafted out of Europe. Usually the team he was drafted from holds their rights so he was most likely loaned from MODO.

That's AHL rules and not sure that has anything to do with the expansion draft. It was a loan but you got it the other way around. He was signed by the Leafs in Aug of 2014 and was loaned to the SHL. The age 18 rule in the AHL only applies to the CHL drafted prospects.

Not 100% sure but I don't think the loan with Nylander has anything to do with expansion draft pro seasons. It's more likely the 40 pro games that kicks in the RFA years.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
That's AHL rules and not sure that has anything to do with the expansion draft. It was a loan but you got it the other way around. He was signed by the Leafs in Aug of 2014 and was loaned to the SHL. The age 18 rule in the AHL only applies to the CHL drafted prospects.

Not 100% sure but I don't think the loan with Nylander has anything to do with expansion draft pro seasons. It's more likely the 40 pro games that kicks in the RFA years.
I dont think ahl years count as pro years till you're 20

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad