Post-Game Talk: Another Paverage Game Jets lose 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
How long ago was it that it was mentioned Ehlers would be back in about a week? I'm counting the minutes... Armia coming back soon would be great to watch too.

Derfel*

How long ago was it that it was mentioned Ehlers would be back in about a week? I'm counting the minutes... Armia coming back soon would be great to watch too.

Certainly miss his offence - can't get pucks on net enough. Offence is weak.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
lolololol

CduU4_SUUAAJ5Kn.jpg

:facepalm: #buyoutpavelec

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
In Pavs we trust.

Lets hope we start Pavs against the Hawks. Let Hutch properly recover from the flu

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Burmi's disallowed goal. Scheifele's post. Could have been a very different game.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
In Pavs we trust.

Lets hope we start Pavs against the Hawks. Let Hutch properly recover from the flu

Ahhh, I actually forgot he was sick for a second. Maybe a game against the Hawks will be just the medicine he needs to get better? He seems to love playing them.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Dano is an *******, he will fit right in, the kid has grit and some balls he left on the ice during practice [mod]

Go Jets Go

Last edited by a moderator:

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I don't buy the killer instinct thing.

Goals happen in bunches. Randomness isn't evenly distributed.

Agree, but some players are better at shooting than others (ahem, Wheeler, Enstrom, Burmi...)

This game personifies the two teams. Jets steamrolled them in possession and shots, but can't score. Flames get easy goals, and lucky not to have more goals against. Pavs is like a scared puppy in his crease. Scrambling around and cowering. He just has no clue.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
The 7 D thing is a red herring. As soon as Buff returned to the lineup Melchiori was effectively returned to the Mooses. Emergency over.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Would like another look at Petan thus season. Wonder if De Leo might be a shot.

Are those two guys still playing center for the Moose? DeLeo might be a better fit for the 4th line wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad