Post-Game Talk: Another loss

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
team just sucks.
the top guys can't be bothered to play an all around game, the bottom guys can't be bothered to play even an NHL level game, and the team defense is atrocious.

Gonna be a long rest of the season.

Reactions: gtforepro and dsi

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
I think Bear was pretty awful tonight, just a lot of over pursuit chasing plays instead of playing the position or situation and some poor attention to detail.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Kassian, RNH and Nurse all terrible.

McDavid not good defensively.

Drai playing like crap for three weeks.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Ethan Bear's worst game of his career, but plenty of blame to go around. Top line was pretty trash. Koskinen gave them a chance to win. They'll be out of a playoff spot by next week if they keep having 4 or 5 moronic defensive breakdowns a game.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
thumb.png

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Drai and Mcdavid both doing what they did the last 2 years completely neglect any semblence of defense in order to cheat and it winds up in that 3rd goal. How many times have comebacks fallen short because players are taking short cuts? Get Gagner off this team he does absolutely nothing I'd rather have Jurco back up at this point. I'm about ready for this team to offload Nuge this summer for something worthwile and go out and maybe actually use UFA to get an actual 2nd line center that has consistency in his game.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
This was a guaranteed loss anyway, could've told you that in August when the schedule came out. They have never even had a lead against the Leafs in Rogers Place I believe and Andersen is 11-0-1 against the Oilers or something.

The Cheez

Aug 14, 2015
IMO holland has to do something. I know expectations weren't great this year, but were in the thick of it and need something to give the guys a boost. Not even sure what I want him to do, just something

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad