Post-Game Talk: Another easy win against the Bruins 3-1

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
lol its so clear pleks and pk are just messing around, despite their past

hope it doesnt become a topic of discussion outside this board

It might look clear to you but it doesn't look clear to me. PK looked a little surprised by the shot back from Pleks. People usually have a smile while clowning around and that wasn't the case with either of these guys.

Again maybe I'm like the Habs media :) and reading too much into it and it's nothing but just by looking at it I'm not so sure.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
It might look clear to you but it doesn't look clear to me. PK looked a little surprised by the shot back from Pleks. People usually have a smile while clowning around and that wasn't the case with either of these guys.

Again maybe I'm like the Habs media :) and reading too much into it and it's nothing but just by looking at it I'm not so sure.

I'm with you on this. I definitely wouldn't brush it off as just "two guys clowning around". I'm still baffled at the fact Subban only went for the "jab" on Plekanec specifically.

I don't think they like each other. They had a fight not so long ago. Plus, anyone that ever played team sports knows that you never ever really like everyone on the team.

As long as it doesn't affect the team (which it doesn't look like it does), I don't really care.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Did Chara look slower than slow last night? Man it looked like he was awful throughout the game...

he's doneski and its about damn time

just not the man he was 5 years ago, and thank god, because alot of us have been waiting for this day for a long long time

still had a great career tho, but i couldnt be happier watching him struggle out there vs us instead of the the way he used to man handle us (except kovy)

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Here are some requested gifs

Lucic nut shot on Weise
https://gfycat.com/ImpassionedBarrenGull

League should do something about it. That's not the example you want pro players to show at the kids watching the game. Bad things can happen in the middle of a play. The game is fast and players must take quick decision. But those nuts spearing by Lucic behind the play or after the play have no place in this game.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
League should do something about it. That's not the example you want pro players to show at the kids watching the game. Bad things can happen in the middle of a play. The game is fast and players must take quick decision. But those nuts spearing by Lucic behind the play or after the play have no place in this game.
Looch loves his nut shots...and never seems to even get a fine....I thought Daddy Campbell was no longer calling the shots?

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Isn't Chara locked up for like 3 more years? Beautiful.

Yep he is. And next year the new beautiful contract of Krejci is starting. Next year bruins will have 5 players with a cap hit of 6 millions and over. And Savard contract is still not over yet. Once the season start they can put him on LTIR but they have to consider his contract in the mid season.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Looch loves his nut shots...and never seems to even get a fine....I thought Daddy Campbell was no longer calling the shots?

Yeah, this is pretty bad. Guys are always trying to find ways of stretching the rules to get an advantage. Two things that stand out recently:

-Running the goalies
-Dirty stickwork

Guys just don't have any respect for each other. :shakehead

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Yeah, this is pretty bad. Guys are always trying to find ways of stretching the rules to get an advantage. Two things that stand out recently:

-Running the goalies
-Dirty stickwork

Guys just don't have any respect for each other. :shakehead

The league isn't doing much to prevent these things either. It won't stop until the league steps up and does something. A little fine won't stop a guy like Lucic from spearing people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad