Post-Game Talk: Another easy win against the Bruins 3-1

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The Habs played a very hard game, with relentless checking combined with defensive awareness and great goaltending. Not to forget that their offensive game was good also, Pacioretty's line was a constant threat offensively. With a little puck luck this season Pacioretty could have easily been looking at reaching 50 goals. So many times he hits the crossbar or goalposts, no doubting his sniping qualities are sublime, he must give goalies nightmares knowing they play next against the Habs.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
First time I've seen this. I don't really know how to interpret that but hopefully it's just 2 guys clowning around. Don't really look like it though.

If you watched 24ch you would know they always clown around like that.

tumblr_n1of1crGbR1rur9qso1_250.gif

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
First time I've seen this. I don't really know how to interpret that but hopefully it's just 2 guys clowning around. Don't really look like it though.

23+ guys on a team. You won't be friends with all of them and you may not like a few of them. I don't think those two like each other very much (not just based on video but there have been other examples). It doesn't impact performance on the ice and isn't affecting the team so as far as I'm concerned it's a non issue.

Nynja*

In the Tavares slewfoot thread in general, someone keeps mentioning Marchand slewfooted Subban, does anyone have a video?

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
In the Tavares slewfoot thread in general, someone keeps mentioning Marchand slewfooted Subban, does anyone have a video?

It's on the TSN highlight package (or possibly Sportsnet). Not really a slewfoot, more of a trip if memory serves.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Roy's trade was kinda forced, but Houle didnt do a damn thing to try and mend things either.

Management during the 90's to early 2000's was just a total gong show. Corey is the highlight of that. He overrated and fired his whole mangement team basically and replaced them with ex-Habs players who were not qualified. The Roy situation was a clash of egos. Corey and Tremblay didn't back down and Roy was insulted and rightfuly so after being kept in a bloodbath. If only cooler heads prevailed.

Corey's obsession over the Habs imagine hurt the team. He basically forced the trade of Carbo because of the whole finger thing and Keane was traded reportly because he wanted a pretty boy type of guy (Turgeon) to be the face of the forum closing for the Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad