GDT: Another Battle of Gangster Arm-Crossing | Pittsburgh at Môntréäl | 7:30P.M. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
17 to 10.

The last five games, power play opportunities for the other team vs. those given to the Pens. Amazing how no one ever touches Crosby or Malkin.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Leafs need to free JVR and Kessel by sending them to us for Scudampuis and eating salary.

Make it 8. Lazy do anything yet?

EDIT: Methinks they'll be freeing a former Pens defenseman first, probably tonight, tomorrow morning at latest.

penguins2946*

The Leafs need to free JVR and Kessel by sending them to us for Scudampuis and eating salary.

A Leafs fan said that they would do Kapanen, Jarry and a 1st for JVR, which I would reluctantly do. Then other Leafs fans started making proposals like Etem, Kapanen and a 1st (I had Martin for Etem and a 3rd in this situation) and I left the thread because it was getting laughable.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Jesus, Geno, bad pass out of the zone there. Flower saved your bacon.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I applaud the dedication to clamping it down and playing it safe, but mtl has more scoring chances this period then the prior two, the difference being the pens aren't pressing the o-zone anymore.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I applaud the dedication to clamping it down and playing it safe, but they've had more scoring chances this period then the prior two, the difference being the pens aren't pressing the o-zone anymore.

I concur. Start was a little rough, but that was damn near perfect road hockey for 35 minutes. This period, pushing nothing. The flip of Sill and Spaling is a testament to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad