HF Habs: Annual Montreal meet-up 2016-2017!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I added three possible Saturdays in January. I'm in town for all.

Hey W7 -- does second week in January include the 7th and 14th? You may actually get a chance to cash in on that drink I owe you.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Bumping this thread. We missed our annual Early-Season Meetup, but a Playoff-Meet would be even better.

New poll is based on Centre Bell dates so far.

I'm good for Friday, April 14.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Great thread bump for a possible playoff meet-up...
(no playoffs last season should have Hab fans all pumped up for the 2017 playoffs!!).

Are some of you thinking downtown?
Bar ''Station''/''Bar Station Sports'' (near Atwater or Guy metro?).
Bar ''Trois Brasseurs'' (with two floors on Ste-Catherine/Crescent) near Guy or Peel metro?,etc,etc. Or, other possible locations (downtown? west-island?).

Friday the 14th could be a good idea.
(or Friday the 21st).

Cheers!!
Go Habs Go!!

Last edited:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I always watch the game with the same two friends at my place during the playoffs. Sorry, guys. Regular season or bust for me.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I always watch the game with the same two friends at my place during the playoffs. Sorry, guys. Regular season or bust for me.

Dude, just get a day-pass for you and your cellmates. No need to feel shame. We love you for who you are.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Oh well...maybe we can try to bump this thread again for the April 21st game (Friday game)...or for the 2nd rnd if Habs are there (fingers crossed!). Cheers!

Go Habs Go!!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Oh well...maybe we can try to bump this thread again for the April 21st game (Friday game)...or for the 2nd rnd if Habs are there (fingers crossed!). Cheers!

Go Habs Go!!

I'm going out to watch the games anyway. Don't have a choice. I either surround myself with a crowd, or risk serious health issues watching playoff hockey with my wife. If the Habs lose, she probably won't kill me if there are witnesses. She became an insane fan during our 2010 playoff run and hasn't regained her sanity since.

Next week, probably Friday, I'll either be at the Station des Sports in Laval (boul. Industriel) or downtown (Ste Catherine O). No reason for this meetup stuff to be complicated -- anyone who's free can let me know and I'll reserve space.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I'm going out to watch the games anyway. Don't have a choice. I either surround myself with a crowd, or risk serious health issues watching playoff hockey with my wife. If the Habs lose, she probably won't kill me if there are witnesses. She became an insane fan during our 2010 playoff run and hasn't regained her sanity since.

Next week, probably Friday, I'll either be at the Station des Sports in Laval (boul. Industriel) or downtown (Ste Catherine O). No reason for this meetup stuff to be complicated -- anyone who's free can let me know and I'll reserve space.

Bold part: was laughing at that part! (in a good way!). Hopefully we will win a lot, so there will be no need for any of that in the above bolded part!!haha!!;)

Ok, so good to keep this thread alive in case more Hab fans here see it and wanna join (reserve space,etc)...and Station des Sports (downtown)...or Station des Sports (Laval)...I would lean more towards a Friday and the downtown one (but maybe that's just me!), but whatever the majority decides. We can take a look here again next week to see how this thread is going!

Cheers!!

Go Habs Go!!!! (Mtl during playoffs is...electric!! good to be back!!).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad