Announcement from the Commissioner's Office: GM Changes!

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Gentlemen...

An era of change is upon us. Expansion has arrived. The rules are nearly set. So now it's time for a G.M. We thought it was important to name this person immediately, so that a new GM could be brought into their old shoes. No sense continuing to run a team when you know you'll be leaving it in a few months. This is especially true with free agency around the corner.

As such, it is my duty to announce that Jon Lemoine will be taking the reigns of the new Las Vegas expansion franchise. He will be leaving the Carolina Hurricanes franchise effective immediately to take up his new post. As such, Jon will be taking a brief hiatus from league activity, as he prepares to poach our rosters come next June. Jon will follow with a post of his own, announcing his new role.

And since Jon is leaving Carolina, that leaves us with a GM opening to be filled with new blood. Said new blood will be a familiar face for many of you. He's been serving as an Assistant GM for a while now. I'd like to congratulate Darryl Solly on being named the new GM of the Carolina Hurricanes. Darryl takes over a Carolina team that has been positioned to make a run at the Eastern Conference title next year. Darryl will also create his own post/thread announcing his arrival, which will include contact information.

Congrats again to both parties.

Regal Beagles

Feb 28, 2013
Congrats to Jon at the new Vegas Franchise.

Congrats to my now former AGM. I will now enclose your office in carbonite .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad