Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Guys, I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry...

But I had to do it:

2r53g7.jpg

Camille the Eel

More Hynes madness. Can’t give Zacha the same line mates 2 or 3 games in a row. As soon as he and Stafford start working the forecheck together with any consistency, he’s on a speed line with Seney and Bratt. Maybe he has a big night tonight, maybe they all do. But really how do you expect either Zacha or Bratt to succeed without consistent pairings? This is not good coaching.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
More Hynes madness. Can’t give Zacha the same line mates 2 or 3 games in a row. As soon as he and Stafford start working the forecheck together with any consistency, he’s on a speed line with Seney and Bratt. Maybe he has a big night tonight, maybe they all do. But really how do you expect either Zacha or Bratt to succeed without consistent pairings? This is not good coaching.

Well, he's not a good coach, so....

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Bratt is wasted on that 3rd line. But you can't break up that Zajac line and Bratt hasn't really been producing with Nico/Palmieri so idk what else you really can do with him.

If Johansson produces with Nico/Palmieri I wouldn't mind bring Hall back with Zacha and Bratt. That might be an interesting look.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m running a little late and might miss the first few minutes. Lame.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I keep saying this but Bryce brings so much to the TV production. He needs to travel with the team for the away games IMO. When they lose he points out why and the same when they win. IMO he also works very well with Erika and then with Dano and Steve.

Wake up MSG improve your Devils TV production on the road.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
That William Hill commercial that tries to trick you into thinking it's part of the Devils broadcast is creepy as hell.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I keep saying this but Bryce brings so much to the TV production. He needs to travel with the team for the away games IMO. When they lose he points out why and the same when they win. IMO he also works very well with Erika and then with Dano and Steve.

The better move would be to swap Daneyko with Sal.

More Sal, less Dano.

Plus, Sal is a more intelligent hockey mind for the game broadcast, whereas Dano is a better high energy guy for between-the-benches and intermission cheerleading segments.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

More Sal, less Dano.

Plus, Sal is a more intelligent hockey mind for the game broadcast, whereas Dano is a better high energy guy for between-the-benches and intermission cheerleading segments.

Yeah but MSG isn't moving Dano anytime soon.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn

More Sal, less Dano.

Sal may not want to go on roadtrips anymore, too. He is retired with family and all.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad