Confirmed with Link: Andy Greene for Quenneville and 2021 2nd round pick

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Martinez probably warrants a first. I like this trade, we could always get back that 2nd in another deal. Still at 47 contracts, no way Lou is done and Quenneville is a nothing prospect.

I don’t think he’s done either. 2021 2nd makes me believe the 2020 1st is in play.

Reactions: SI and xECK29x

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
Garbage. This is exactly the type of move I did not want. Now we have no second in a deep draft. For a rental. And we still have huge holes. Typical Lou move. This is bad asset management.

Lou misplayed Dobson. He should have been in JR this year.
How do you know 2021 is a deep draft already...?

Reactions: YearlyLottery

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Re: complaints about what we gave up, is a 2nd rounder in next year's draft for a 20 minute a night defender out of line value-wise? And Quenneville was included just to shed a contract to retain flexibility.

Reactions: SI

MYIslanders

Oct 4, 2014
Here’s my GUESS...Lou has another trade partner for a scoring forward. They wanted one of our defensemen. Lou plugged the D spot in a low risk trade before squeezing one of our current D out the door...

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Re: complaints about what we gave up, is a 2nd rounder in next year's draft for a 20 minute a night defender out of line value-wise? And Quenneville was included just to shed a contract to retain flexibility.

mad long as Greene can still play and isn’t washed up I’m fine with it. But he’s playing 20min on a lottery team that he captains. We’re in a different situation. Don’t know if he plays more than Leddy or Toews.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Here’s my GUESS...Lou has another trade partner for a scoring forward. They wanted one of our defensemen. Lou plugged the D spot in a low risk trade before squeezing one of our current D out the door...
My dog was just barking and it sounded kinda like "Toews for Trochek". He's rarely wrong. Don't shoot the messenger - just passing along my dog's report.

Reactions: TMI and CBG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad