Value of: Andrey Kuzmenko

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Why do you want to trade the best goal scorer the Canucks have ? The one that actually chose your team over others and you got him for free…
Because there's a portion of the Canuck fanbase that is really out of touch with what management wants. A rebuild is simply not happening, but some still go about life as if it's going to.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Kuzmenko chose Vancouver for a reason, he isn’t getting traded

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Did he play with Horvat at all and did they have any chemistry of so?
He was pretty much glued to Pettersson for majority of his time here.

Its either trade him next year when they miss the playoffs, or the year after that when they miss the playoffs.

Either way they probably get a first and an underperforming prospect for him.
Miss the playoffs?? Oh come on, you don’t believe in this Vancouver team ? :laugh::sarcasm:

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Kuzmenko for 1st and 2nd...any takers?

39 goals, value contract at 5.5m for 2 years
Sure. But NYR we can't fit him with our current cap. Don't see why Vancouver would want to toss him away. Doesn't make sense. I'll also throw in Lafreniere for a retained Kuzmenko.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
It would be bad form for the Canucks to trade him after he just chose them as a free agent and then potted almost 40 and then resigned. It would not look like the contract was in good faith and his agent represents a number of players on the team. The juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

Ovi895

Feb 24, 2023
One of the few guys I'd trade the 8th overall for if the Canucks retained him down to 2.75. Perfect fit to jump start Kuznetsov

Reactions: UrbanImpact

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Why do we move him? He’s a ball of energy, awesome locker room guy, and I think he’s scratching the surface of what he can do. Plus he wants to play in VAN, he should be an untouchable on his current contract.

JellyRamp

"Relax and Swing"
Jul 26, 2022
not that we WOULD move him, but pass. he's only going to improve this coming season

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
He’s found money. I don’t see why Vancouver would consider moving him unless they’re starting a scorched earth rebuild (which they aren’t)

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Vancouver signs a stud with a great group of young players.

Also Vancouver, how do we get rid of him?

Reactions: Play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad