Value of: Andrew Shaw

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
And I'm guessing you didn't even look at what this was responding to...
Well, your first proposal was pure ass. You wanted to trade some negative-value bottom-pairing defenseman (Stone) who would be completely useless to the Habs for Shaw, while having us retain way more money than you for your garbage player. As for the post you were responding to, first off I'm not a fan of Brodie's, and while the proposal was bad, it wasn't half as bad as your counter-proposal.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Well, your first proposal was pure ass. You wanted to trade some negative-value bottom-pairing defenseman (Stone) who would be completely useless to the Habs for Shaw, while having us retain way more money than you for your garbage player. As for the post you were responding to, first off I'm not a fan of Brodie's, and while the proposal was bad, it wasn't half as bad as your counter-proposal.

No one is going to want Shaw at his cap, what a useless argument, im done here.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
No one is going to want Shaw at his cap, what a useless argument, im done here.
So you're saying the Habs should absorb 1.2m for 4 years from Shaw to trade with a useless plug (Stone) who'll end up costing us more? Please, keep your trash, we're happy with Shaw thankyouverymuch.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
He's actually a really bad player, i hope we offload him while he's producing. Would be the best time. He's the type of player that GMs might make a mistake trading for.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
It seems to me it's always the coaches fault.
Hudon is skilled yes, but useless at every other aspect of the game. A horrible player.

He's a solid AHL player but in the NHL where everyone is quicker and stronger, he doesn't measure up. If he were a better skater I think he could carve out a niche on the third line, but he's not and the Canadiens have plenty of better options.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Shaw is playing very well with Drouin and Domi

Drouin-Domi-Shaw

The way he’s been playing this season he is worth every red cent and more.

Shaw needs to be in the top 6 with good players to be at his best. When he’s focused on production he is very effective.

He’s not for trade frankly.. he’s our only Stanley Cup Champion and he’s an important part of the team right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: