Player Discussion Andrew Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Pacioretty is the one that deserves big time bashing.
He's not only a huge floater and zero offensively...but he's also a huge zero defensively. It's as if Pacioretty is playing for the Rangers since all he's doing is helping them beat us. I've had enough of this fake captain and I'm also tired of his mundane interviews...even after a win (''glad we won 'cause I didn't want to answer the same questions as last game''). He's such a bitter captain. Can't wait till this huge zero leaves. He's barely a $1-2mil/yr player (floater) during the playoffs. I'd take less goals in the SUPER SOFT regular season from him for more goals or passion/grit/heart/defense in the playoffs. Makes me so angry to watch him in playoffs float around.

You just described Galchenyuk.

Pacioretty (playoff floater/useless tin man/fake captain) is the complete opposite of PK Subban (huge playoff winner) in playoffs.

PK has one point. Is it fun to dwell in the past to pull up stats? That's how we ended up with Shaw.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
I think the criticism he took for taking some penalties took some of the edge off his game (although Oscar Lindberg might disagree).

The Habs still come across as overall too soft to go on a long playoff run, although several do play with an edge.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Thought he was playing very good until he had to move back to centre, he's so much more effective on the wing when he can play more physical and crash the net more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad