Player Discussion Andrew Hammond The Hamburglar

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I would manage my expectations here… A potential roster player in 2-3 years does not change an org around.

Oh I have long term in mind. I'm in favor of short term suffering to land multiple stars. There's a risk that's 5,6, years of suffering- or even more. But you hope Ken Hughes and Gorton know how to get the talent and do a quicker turnaround by picking up waiver players like Pitlick and hiring a coach like MSL.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Oh I have long term in mind. I'm in favor of short term suffering to land multiple stars. There's a risk that's 5,6, years of suffering- or even more. But you hope Ken Hughes and Gorton know how to get the talent and do a quicker turnaround by picking up waiver players like Pitlick and hiring a coach like MSL.
Sure… I’ve come to value whether or not I’m enjoying watching the spectacle when I turn on the tv. I am enjoying watching Suzuki lead the last place team over the last few weeks more so than I enjoyed watching them grind for hopes of a playoff spot for the last decade. A promise of a higher spot in the standings in 4 years does nothing for me ;) Might come with age too; those few hours watching have become precious- would rather do anything else if not entertained.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad