Player Discussion Andrew Hammond The Hamburglar

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Very possible,but he has been solid to date. It's always curious how a goalie can look so good for a while and then look pathetic.:huh:

I asked Sens fans how the heck they let this guy go. One poster told, it's just Hamburgler, he's meant for these short magical runs taking a down and out team and putting them on his back...he said his run was one of his most best experiences as a fan.

That's the best explanation I could get.

So, basically I had the same question as you and still don't really have an answer.

Reactions: angusyoung

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I asked Sens fans how the heck they let this guy go. One poster told, it's just Hamburgler, he's meant for these short magical runs taking a down and out team and putting them on his back...he said his run was one of his most best experiences as a fan.

That's the best explanation I could get.

So, basically I had the same question as you and still don't really have an answer.
Would you rather go on a run like Sens did or get a top 3 pick?

Reactions: Wats

Jul 6, 2016
WOW ! Another injury.... Hopefully Montambault waakes up after his awful performance in Winnipeg. Primeau won't save him. I would had prefer Poulin....

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
They have to figure out soon if they will need those 3 contracts. 'cause if not...sign Poulin for god's sake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad