Who Would You Rather Have?

• Brady

• Andrei

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Since before the draft, I would have answered Svechnikov without even thinking. I really wanted either Dahlin or him.

But now I'm not sure anymore, I have watched a guy like Brady evolve and he just has way too much impact on the game to not consider him.

It's not just about "intangibles", it's about impact and Tkachuk leads his team in every sense of the word, at only 21 years old.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
It's porbably Svechnikov ahead of Brady for quite a few teams. Only way Brady edges Svenchnikov is by the other ways he influences the game.
It could change in the next 2-3 years but for now, Svechnikov has proven to be a franchise level player already, while Brady is showing hints.

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Svech is amazing from what I've seen, so I think the talent edge goes to him purely on hockey skills.

I'm biased though - I'm a Sens fan and have seen a lot of Brady, much for than Svech. It's been a long time since I've seen a player impact a game the way Brady has. He's just built different.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
You are still just not understanding that comparing Svechnikov physically to Kelly sounds as dumb as comparing Svechnikov stylistically to Laine. It sounds like someone who has never watched him actually play a full game.

You've completely misinterpreted the entire point here. No-one compared kept to svech in anyway. You're comprehension on this topic is failing you sir

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad