Confirmed with Link: Anderson to Habs for Domi and a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Don’t know much about Anderson but he’s big. Good luck Domi , always liked that guy.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Overpayment to fill a need, cool.

If you factor in that we destroyed Domi's value this last season I don't mind getting a big middle 6 winger for him, throwing in a pick is confusing but when you consider everything Bergevin does is to tread water for eternity than it makes sense.

Anderson isn't a bad acquisition at least. Can produce at a more consistent clip than Armia when healthy, limited upside though. Team is less skilled but that's the direction the Bergevin pendulum is swinging in

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

malton

Feb 17, 2009
Bergevin is loading up on big dudes. Edmunson, Anderson, interest in Simmonds.

Not sure this is the best strategy these days.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

Hopefully Kovalchuk, Galchenyuk or Athanasiou are next - without giving up any assets.

Also, since Tatar doesn't want to sign long term, let's trade him for another 1st and go get Dadonov or Granlund to replace him.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
Let's be honest here, as of right now, we are not a better hockey team
If Bergevin thinks this moves makes us better, it's a going to be another long season ahead!!

BOOO more the of "sky is falling" mentality

The Habs are better now than they were a month ago. Miles better imo.

Defense bigger and better
Forwards bigger
Back up goalie better

Probably not done making changes either

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Bergevin is loading up on big dudes. Edmunson, Anderson, interest in Simmonds.

Not sure this is the best strategy these days.
It should be clear at this point that Bergevin has no idea what he's trying to accomplish lmfao

Reactions: Habs Icing

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Let's wait and see what we have in Andersen. If healthy, he brings grit and size that this team needs in spades. The third does not matter much, except symbolically. I don't think that Domi was going to repeat a 70 point season on this team. He seems disengaged from this team for good, and CJ had a role to play in this outcome.

But if indeed Andersen is healed, he brings something that this team desperately needs.

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
I kinda like it. Domi was so bad in the playoffs. We needed more weight and physical play up front. We have plenty of soft 2nd line playmakers (Drouin). I think it was between Domi/Drouin, one had to go.

Anderson is going to bring something we sorely lack. Only Armia could do the physical job in the top-9.

It's too bad we had to give up that 3rd round pick, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad