Confirmed with Link: Anderson to Habs for Domi and a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
Uhhhh wut???? I usually think MB makes good trades, but to me, this is not a good trade, I don't get it, I thought we could've gotten Anderson for two 2nd, I'm not happy about this.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Forget the third, why are we giving up Domi for Anderson? A guy who we know can play center, produce and has a far more proven background than Anderson. I'll readily admit that I'm not really familiar with Anderson, but I'd love someone to explain value wise how this trade is a good one.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
We gave a 4th line centre that pouted and did not give effort in the playoffs.....that’s another way to look at it
Domi iss not a4th center , not because he played 3 games on a 4th line means hes a 4th liner. What a dull and lame argument. Kid had 70 points 2 seasons ago and was headed to another 50 season points again.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Bidding war for Anderson, had to add the pick to close it out.

Drouin - Suzy - Anderson

Let's do it

Big winger, and with my own eyes ive seen he can deliver *when healthy* , what i saw from domi in the playoffs i cant believe we would of gotten anything at all, he literally quit on us, it was disgusting and im glad hes gone.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
I like a healthy Anderson. But is he healthy?

I would think they would have dig deep to make sure he was. I would expect a long term deal to be announced shortly. Same agent for Domi and Anderson. Bet they both get deals this week. Otherwise why do it?

Reactions: 26Mats

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Let's be honest here, as of right now, we are not a better hockey team
If Bergevin thinks this moves makes us better, it's a going to be another long season ahead!!
Well if Anderson returns to being a 25+ goal scoring RW with size I actually think the team got better. But that is a Risky gamble. I don't like this trade Blue Jackets should of been the ones adding

Reactions: angry pirate

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Not a fan TBH. Not the worst, but Its yet another Bergevin trade where he takes on more risk for little reward.

Bergevin is also mostly done for the offseason besides some minor signings in Free Agency.

I like it.

Anderson has been a monster in the playoffs against the Leafs, Boston and Tampa Bay previously.

Let’s go

When has Anderson ever played the Leafs in the playoffs?

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Not a fan TBH. Not the worst, but Its yet another Bergevin trade where he takes on more risk for little reward.

Bergevin is also mostly done for the offseason besides some minor signings in Free Agency.

When has Anderson ever played the Leafs in the playoffs?

Sorry play-in. This year

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
It will all depend if this is the only deal the hans make. If it is, then it’s not a good trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad