Confirmed with Link: Anderson to Habs for Domi and a 3rd II

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm curious to see how Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson perform as a line. Drouin has his warts, but he's the only one really skilled enough to complement Suzuki. Suzuki is so damn smart that I think can help Drouin simplify his game. Anderson creates space for them and hopefully scores 25-30 goals by actually shooting and getting the dirty goals.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
It's not the goal production of only Anderson we have to look at.
It's Suzuki (or Kotka) line that will improve. Anderson will be a good fit for Suzuki who will score 35 goals and the left winger will score 25. It will be a 25-35-25 scoring line while finish around +15.

Reactions: dralaf

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Gotta have all the passionate third liners you can have. Give it up for GRRRRRRRRRITTY Josh Anderson. Let's do some carnal RAWRs.

Anderson did generate goals mostly on ES is his so-far career year. But career years are rarely replicated or surpassed, so yeah, let's just add another bottom liner.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Tom Wilson had exploded in the POs before his extension with 15pts in 21gp. He was trending up and healthy. Even then though, it was a gamble, like Bryan Bickell. Turned out good for the Caps so far, that doesn't mean it will for us and Anderson.

You bring up his goal totals but he's not one to rack up the assists apparently, which is why he only broke the 40pt mark once. He's also coming off a bad injury and only scored 1 goal last season in 26gp.
I'll be very happy if he becomes our Tom Wilson but his contract is a big risk.
Wilson got going because he had the backing of OV, Backstrom, and Kuznetsov, and Carlson. The full force of legitimate first liners can allow for a Wilson to then fill in a open wing. The same applied to Bickell being involved with Kane and Toews.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Bad trade. Another stupid contract by bergie. If people were upset with price this should infuriate you. Some are hoping for a patioready contract. I doubt we are getting that kind of value. Feels more like alzer. Too much money and waaaaay too much term.

A buyout to fix one mistake and a possible giant contract that replicates it. Esp when the league us doing everything to discourage fighting. Same bs excuses I heard about manmountain.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00