News: Anders Lee expects to enter #NHL free agency interview period

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Before brain dead fans start making jokes in this thread:

1. Lee didn't have the trade value like Jtraitor did (franchise player)
2. This season was a playoff season unlike PJ Boy's last season
3. Blanket boy is a flat out liar and scumbag

Totally different situations.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Also, we have Boychuk, Ladd, Bailey, Eberle, Nelson, and Clutterbuck signed to there mid 30's.

They maybe Lee's term might not be too much? Not sure. How do the Isles look cap-wise when the young goalie, Wahlstrom, Bellows, Dobson, etc. all need to start signing expensive bridge deals, followed by even bigger deals? I think the Isles need to be careful they don't end up with like 3 albatross contracts on the books that cripple them down the line.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If the Pens didn't already have Hornqvist locked up long-term, I'd be in favor of them signing Lee. As it is, I don't think there's room for two similar type (and similarly limited players outside that 10 foot radius near the net) on the same team, at the kind of money Lee is going to want.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Are people really having difficulty understand the difference between loyalty from your teammates and "loyalty" to an organization? Come on HF....

Reactions: CupHolders

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Not doing this thread, very clear intent of this thread......and it's not to discuss hockey intelligently. No good will become of this thread. Closed

This could of been a thread if handled from the start respectfully.......but it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad