....and?

Jakomyte

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Its really fun to watch a team play so confidently. I'm hoping they can keep up this style even when they start to hit some bumps in the road, because I really think it plays to their strengths more than how they played the last 2 years.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
They are playing a lot better than I expected, but it's still early. I fear that Therrien will go back to his ways after a rough stretch.

Did we even lose two games In a row last year? Maybe once?

We'll be fine. Even if we go back to last years systems (shudders), doesn't matter, got price

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Did we even lose two games In a row last year? Maybe once?

We'll be fine. Even if we go back to last years systems (shudders), doesn't matter, got price

Off the top of my head, I can recall at least two losing streaks: @Vancouver, Calgary and Chicago (0-2-1), and @Minnesota, @Chicago, @Dallas (0-3-0).

Kraniumm

Hanshan
Jan 1, 2015
BC
I felt we'd be the same as last year unless we put Eller in the top 6 (bumping DD to 3rd line role) and went with a more possession-based system.

So far, so good.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I think we all expected this team to be just about where they're at now, granted most of us probably expected around 1-2 losses max.

This team is in its prime, we'll be getting roughly 47+ wins a year until two of Price/Subban/Pacioretty begin to decline, and even then...who knows how Juulsen or Scherbak/McCarron/Hudon might turn out in the coming seasons, one of them might replace Patches when he starts to slow down.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I think we all expected this team to be just about where they're at now, granted most of us probably expected around 1-2 losses max.

This team is in its prime, we'll be getting roughly 47+ wins a year until two of Price/Subban/Pacioretty begin to decline, and even then...who knows how Juulsen or Scherbak/McCarron/Hudon might turn out in the coming seasons, one of them might replace Patches when he starts to slow down.

Who knows maybe Juulsen will be Markov #2 ( I can see that happening )
Who knows maybe Hudon will be Plekanec #2 ( I can see that happening )
Who knows maybe Sherbak will be Kovalev #2
Who knows maybe McCarron will be ... hum. When was the last time we had a McCarron type of player?

Who knows maybe Fucale will be Price #2 :sarcasm: .. or, nah.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who knows maybe Juulsen will be Markov #2 ( I can see that happening )
Who knows maybe Hudon will be Plekanec #2 ( I can see that happening )
Who knows maybe Sherbak will be Kovalev #2
Who knows maybe McCarron will be ... hum. When was the last time we had a McCarron type of player?

Who knows maybe Fucale will be Price #2 :sarcasm: .. or, nah.

Who knows, maybe someone is placing unrealistic expectations upon our prospects. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad