Post-Game Talk: And...

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
Like I said, I never feel too good about wins against the oilers. I mean like, they are the oilers.

Hunting Bow*

Howard played very well tonight. Hopefully some how some way he stops the roller coaster.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Was kinda worried that would happen

Not to be a downer but coming out sleepwalking and ending up with a 2 EN goal victory over the Oilers doesn't strike me as a tremendous outing by our group

Was kind of hoping for a reason for the team to wake up

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Zetterberg had one of his best games I have seen in a long time. Tatar was a stud and besides the first goal stinker, JHowww was a beast. Datsyuk was also fantastic.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I'd like to see how many goals Pulkkinen can score playing with Miller and Andersson.

More than Jurco, he hits the net when he elevates the puck. I don't think it means much long-term. I thought both guys played well tonight.

Jurco continues to handle the puck though like it is a hand-grenade too much for my liking however.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
More than Jurco, he hits the net when he elevates the puck. I don't think it means much long-term. I thought both guys played well tonight.

Jurco continues to handle the puck though like it is a hand-grenade too much for my liking however.

Pulkkinen actually shoots the puck, Jurco does not.

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
I'd like to see how many goals Pulkkinen can score playing with Miller and Andersson.

Glendening had 8.

Pretty much what Heaton said. Pulkkinen hasn't been handed anything on a platter. Difference is he's producing in his limited opportunities and Jurco hasn't in a while.

I haven't soured on Jurco at all, though. Just think he's having growing pains from being a very young player in a system that doesn't usually include guys that young. Next season will be huge for him.

EDIT:

And 3 stars are Pulkkinen, Howard, and Datsyuk.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
In regards to the poll: Voted for Seasons 1 and 2 of House of Cards is a good show. I understand what they were going for in season 3 but it was "meh" at best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad