GDT: And .... we're back: Montreal vs Ottawa Take 2: Saturday, Feb. 6, 1pm | RDS, TSN2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
A team that finishes their checks and sticks up for their team mates are more likely to be better in the long run than a team that just sits there and takes hits

The team that wins is more likely to advance than the team that loses.

Reactions: bopeep

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
You aren't allowed to target heads. At least that's the rules in the books. And it's not the first time grabheadshoting has done this.

But it wasn't a head shot. The point of contact is the chest. It seems like a head shot because Gudbransson is just big. But his elbow is tucked in and the part he hits is the chest. It's upper chest because of the size difference. I'm not saying part of the hit doesn't catch Evans' chin. It was a hard hit. But it wasn't illegal.

Myers on Armia and Dube on Kotkaniemi were dirtier hits. This one was just Evans getting rocked.

Reactions: canucklover123

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Montreal proving beyond a doubt to everyone they're nowhere near one of the top teams in the League, beating up on the likes of Van and EDM LMAO

Reactions: dkd

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
But it wasn't a head shot. The point of contact is the chest. It seems like a head shot because Gudbransson is just big. But his elbow is tucked in and the part he hits is the chest. It's upper chest because of the size difference. I'm not saying part of the hit doesn't catch Evans' chin. It was a hard hit. But it wasn't illegal.

Myers on Armia and Dube on Kotkaniemi were dirtier hits. This one was just Evans getting rocked.
Not sure. Looked like all shoulder to me

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
The team that wins is more likely to advance than the team that loses.
Wins what? A meaningless regular season game vs the Senators? Seeing character in this game means far more when one team is expected to make the playoffs and the other is not. Are you serious?

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020

Bullshat. They showed another replay and the entire point of contact was the HEAD. At full speed it looked like chest but w/the replay it was obvious head only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad