Post-Game Talk: And the Hockey Gods decreed, "Wings for all!", Habs spank Jets 7-1

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
If this is all true, and I can't see why Waite would embellish on Price's well being, then Bergevin is an even bigger idiot than we give him credit for on these Boards...to hand out damn near 13% of the Cap on a long-term deal to a goaltender who's starting to fail physically and is over 30 is just moronic...:madfire:

What 33 going on 34 year old goaltender who has heavy milage doesn’t have a combination of knee, back, and hip problems of some sort at that age. The position is physically demanding. Fleury is not the rule. He’s an exception. Waite comes across as bitter. If Price was a damaged as Waite claims, they wouldn’t have started him close to 30 straight games at the end of the 18/19 season while he was posting elite numbers despite the ridiculous workload during that span. And they wouldn’t have driven him into the ground last year as well. His struggles seem to come at the beginning of the season when he’s relatively fresh. Stéphane Waite was part of the problem and he’s venting and whining about getting fired at this point.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I quoted you twice with the corrections in the last week.

I can re-post them if you wish.

So you can stop pretending I have a MO...

Knowing you and how you like to spin things, I won't be holding my breath for you to admit your mistake.

First off, I don't spin anything. Again, here you are replying with a condescending barb.

You can't help yourself with attacking-style posts, which is why I've not been replying to the vast majority of your messages, the ones I happen to have read.

You could have simply mentioned it in a nice way that you thought there was an error in the Danault drought post (which, is really insignificant since it's just a days-passed empty record given how few games he's played during the relevant time frame vs. Gomez -- and I've said as much in my post) , but maybe that's too much to ask, I don't know.

Talk about assuming -- why must you constantly resort to ad hominem comments? No one is out to get you but reading the way you sound, it's like you're being persecuted -- certainly not by me, I'm perfectly happy moving on. Re-read your initial post and look at how pleasant you sound. Did you really need to do that?

For the record, I don't "pretend" anything -- maybe if you stopped projecting, it might make for lighter exchanges. Try it sometime.

Also, whether you believe me or not, it doesn't matter -- I never saw your Danault posts. You should know better given the volume of posting we've been experiencing. I don't have the time to read every post in every thread, so I might have missed some. But no, I cannot have the benefit of the doubt on that -- it must surely be that I'm trying to "spin things" and will not "admit" to a mistake. Dude, I don't even know what you wrote or where the mistake was, if there was even one -- I repeat, I was never aware of your posts until you mentioned them earlier today.

I'm moving on, this is not worth pursuing. Cheers.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Danault is getting back to form.

Kotkaniemi is finding his confidence.

Price has had back to back great games.

Could be good signs, though I'm really scared to get my hopes up.

Now if we can just get Suzuki going again wed be unstoppable!

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
First off, I don't spin anything. Again, here you are replying with a condescending barb.

You can't help yourself with attacking-style posts, which is why I've not been replying to the vast majority of your messages, the ones I happen to have read.

You could have simply mentioned it in a nice way that you thought there was an error in the Danault drought post (which, is really insignificant since it's just a days-passed empty record given how few games he's played during the relevant time frame vs. Gomez -- and I've said as much in my post) , but maybe that's too much to ask, I don't know.

Talk about assuming -- why must you constantly resort to ad hominem comments? No one is out to get you but reading the way you sound, it's like you're being persecuted -- certainly not by me, I'm perfectly happy moving on. Re-read your initial post and look at how pleasant you sound. Did you really need to do that?

For the record, I don't "pretend" anything -- maybe if you stopped projecting, it might make for lighter exchanges. Try it sometime.

Also, whether you believe me or not, it doesn't matter -- I never saw your Danault posts. You should know better given the volume of posting we've been experiencing. I don't have the time to read every post in every thread, so I might have missed some. But no, I cannot have the benefit of the doubt on that -- it must surely be that I'm trying to "spin things" and will not "admit" to a mistake. Dude, I don't even know what you wrote or where the mistake was, if there was even one -- I repeat, I was never aware of your posts until you mentioned them earlier today.

Bon ben, j'ai manqué une chicane de famille.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Mapei or ProGrout? With or without sand?
I've done that kind of job often.
If you think your tile job is perfect, you can have a contrast of colours tiles-grout, if the tile job is so and so, use a grout the same colour, the unperfect won't show.
Hah... definitely the latter. Lol. First time ever tiling. And the last. What a pain. Crooked wall definitely didn't help.

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
Even tho they had finally a good first game this season together (after almost 25 games) , the Danault line should be disbanded. I do agree Armia minus the gift goal he had from Brossoit who was wors than Kinkaid last night. They need to give the better tools to Suzuki. We could run the trio if Caufield was there but right now Armia needs less icetime.
Speaking of gift goals, what about first one? Or only skills?

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
Now that KK got two excellent wingers to play with him, I think Suzuki and Drouin deserve also a better RW than Armia. Why not Gally with them ? And let the three future UFA players - Tatar- Danault and Armia - bust their ass to get good contracts in MTL or elsewhere.
This post approves you dont care about the team, will they win or not. Only 2+3 for one of your homies is enough.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

-1 you're the one who started with a condescending barb, assuming and pretending I didnt reply

2- 500 words of spin and whine instead of admitting you assumed something wrong, grow-up as I don't really care about your sanctamonious tone or that you ignore my posts, yet you don't ignore them when it's time to lift off stuff, hypocrtitical at best.

3- you've been offended ever since i called out a bias you have. You've overreacted ever since, as if I had called your momma a hoe. It's bias, we all have it, but calling you out for it seems like I offended royalty. It's quite simple, put me on IL.

Right, I shouldn't have posted, his majesty always choses when it's time to move on and it's usually when he did a major spin job.

Then, move on, and don't tempt me. It would be simple to show exactly what I said to piss you off on the Mete thread. To show you misrepresented what I said.

Your MO is spin and I can easile prove it, starting with the post that got you all pissy with. I simply said people who remove context usually do so because they have a belief they're holding on to. Major condescending tone, right? No, just your spin.

So spin away.

Last edited:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
7637d6c0fb4f76750890eb930c9433e1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad