GDT: And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken! CGY(2-7-1) @ SEA(4-5-2) 8pm SNW

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have to wonder... my life is complete and utter garbage... so how shitty must your lives be to get some sort of pathetic satisfaction out of hate watching just to whine online?

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Not relevant. At all. But it makes me smile. Let's go.

200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
As I alluded to earlier . . .

Blake Coleman just might be the hardest working Flame of all time game in and game.out. No joke.

I'm okay with resigning him in the 2ish mill range. Guys gold, just wasn't worth the first three years of his contract IMO.

Reactions: super6646

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I have to wonder... my life is complete and utter garbage... so how shitty must your lives be to get some sort of pathetic satisfaction out of hate watching just to whine online?

I hope it gets better buddy. Life can be brutal, sorry to hear that.

Guys express themselves in different ways, shoot from the hip. Not the greatest quality of play on the ice.

Hope things start to get better for you.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yo, Ricky! You a wack dad.

Lmao. Why am I on a TPB kick. This is getting me amped up to go on a binge watch.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
It might not seem like it, but the people that are complaining and overly negative still love the team. Otherwise they wouldn't be watching.

I get how it can be annoying but there's no point getting into arguments about it. There's an ignore button for a reason.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
It might not seem like it, but the people that are complaining and overly negative still love the team. Otherwise they wouldn't be watching.

I get how it can be annoying but there's no point getting into arguments about it. There's an ignore button for a reason.
Actually I watch because I'm a massive masochist.

Anyways, agreed on the bolded 100%

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve and Felidae

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

When they are complaining of boredom... no they don't love it, they are bored. Their own words. If they aren't entertained, they can turn it the f*** off and stop whining about it.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
When they are complaining of boredom... no they don't love it, they are bored. Their own words. If they aren't entertained, they can turn it the f*** off and stop whining about it.
No thanks. Again, ppl here can express their fandom in however way they please as long as its not personally attacking other posters.

That ignore button is still there. Seriously, use it for your sake. You are getting way too bothered by a very mandate joke.

Reactions: Felidae

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Man it'd be so cool if there was a place for fans of this team to post their thoughts on the game good or bad and have discussions with other super fans of the team without being told their thoughts are wrong or they need to stop watching if the team is playing poorly

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hahaha. I miss Randy and I miss the Mustard Tiger Phil Collins. Jacob. Omg. Baaaaaaaaaaam.

I'm looking how close I'm getting to a Randy gut . . . Guy can still work the strip for hot dogs.

Phil Collins is off the cliff haha.

JROC is my fave I think . . ..so many good characters

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Tof, I remember back when I first saw that episode of Jroc getting caught "pulling his goalie" and then there's the scene with him trying to explain that he does method rap. Lmao. It was too much. I fell in love with that character and show that day.

• Haha

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
As I alluded to earlier . . .

Blake Coleman just might be the hardest working Flame of all time game in and game.out. No joke.

I'm okay with resigning him in the 2ish mill range. Guys gold, just wasn't worth the first three years of his contract IMO.
Guy gets roughly 18 goals and 40 points a year without even a second of powerplay time. He’s one of our best forecheckers, one of our more defensively responsible forwards, and has helped Backlund get to another level every year they’ve played together. Coleman has been worth every penny of his 5 million a year honestly and we don’t appreciate him enough.

Edit: one of the most random facts I love is that Coleman had a better even strength G/60 than Draisaitl last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad