Pre-Game Talk: Anaheim @ Ottawa Oct. 25 (7:30 p.m. Eastern, 4:30 p.m. Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan the God*

I'd love to see Ryan lay a big hit on Getzlaf for those comments he made last game during the intermission

For anyone wondering, it was something like: Typical Bobby Ryan period. Invisible then scores a goal.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
I'd love to see Ryan lay a big hit on Getzlaf for those comments he made last game during the intermission

For anyone wondering, it was something like: Typical Bobby Ryan period. Invisible then scores a goal.

Who cares? he was obviously wrong Bobby Ryan has been one of our best forwards.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

That sounds really harsh

I doubt it was that blunt

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
I think the boys will keep momentum and redeem themselves for that embarrassing loss in Anaheim.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Sounds like a lot of guys in the NHL, I often say that about Spezza. I don't like Condra on our third line, then again, I don't like Condra on the team. I wouldn't mind seeing PM switch Conacher with Condra. Conacher had some chemistry with Zibanejad in preseason, maybe they can get some of that back along with Grant.

Greening - Spezza - Michalek - top line starting to score
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan - second line playing very well & contributing offensively
Conacher - Zibanejad - Grant - creates a potential third scoring line
Condra - Z. Smith - Neil/Kassian - hopefully Stone will replace Condra some day

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Is there any reason why Weircioch was a healthy scratch last night and any word on if he will be back in the lineup ?

He needs to be better at hockey to stick in the lineup. At this stage, and this is a truly frightening thought, Corvo is a better option.

MacLean does not tend to tinker with a winning lineup, so I would not expect to see Weircioch until, at bare minimum, the Sens start losing again.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
He needs to be better at hockey to stick in the lineup. At this stage, and this is a truly frightening thought, Corvo is a better option.

MacLean does not tend to tinker with a winning lineup, so I would not expect to see Weircioch until, at bare minimum, the Sens start losing again.

Weircioch hasn't been that bad he is a young player. MacLean eases young guys into the lineup and try's to put them in position to succeed. He'll be back soon and he is going to become an excellent player for us.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Just got tickets in the 300 sec, they have always won everygame i have been to. Lets hope it keeps up. Should be easier vs a tired ducks squad!

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Weircioch hasn't been that bad he is a young player. MacLean eases young guys into the lineup and try's to put them in position to succeed. He'll be back soon and he is going to become an excellent player for us.

I agree he will not be out long because the team has made a long term commitment. That being said he will be out equally as fast if he doesnt play better. There can not be a weak link on the d.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

Actually, it wasn't that at all. But thanks for the lack of English comprehension lessons. He said that Ryan has the ability to disappear, or find those spots where nobody can find him. In other words, he is elusive.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Well, the guys saw against Detroit what they have to do to win. Work hard the full 60 minutes, keep your feet moving, stay hungry for the puck and stay focused.

A lot of the guys are young, but they're starting to get enough games under their belt where we should start expecting better consistency.

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012
Gryba has been our worst dmen IMO minus the fact he was the electric player of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad