Pre-Game Talk: Anaheim @ Ottawa Oct. 25 (7:30 p.m. Eastern, 4:30 p.m. Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The sens need to carry the momentum that they got last game into this game. The ducks will be tired being that they will be playing against montreal tonight. The sens need to take advantage of that.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
The Sens are catching both the Ducks and Sharks on the tail-end of back-to-back games. I expect them to take at least one of these next two at home.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Ducks are a good team. I think we should be prepared to expect the worst.

I expected the worst in the red wings game and we won. So i am going to expect the worst in the ducks game and maybe the sens will win again. ;)

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
It would be great to get momentum from some wins from this stretch of tough teams.

It would also be good to win this game for Bobby Ryan. Getting embarrassed by his old team must have been a bitter pill to swallow.

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
Sens win 7-0.

Ryan gets 2 natural hatricks
Condra scores a goal from our blue line, Hiller caught scratching his nose.

Post game media "nothing you can do about it".. "there was an itch" said Hiller.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I have faith in the boys to come up big again this Saturday. Nothing going to stop this team from rolling right now.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Hey if the Sens bring it like they did against the Red Wings they can beat the Ducks.

We'll see though, i still feel better about the team going into this one then I have before a game yet this season

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
Is there any reason why Weircioch was a healthy scratch last night and any word on if he will be back in the lineup ?

burf

Mar 27, 2012
Is there any reason why Weircioch was a healthy scratch last night and any word on if he will be back in the lineup ?

Because he and Cowen have been a train wreck together this year. MacLean said there's not likely to be any lineup changes for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad