Proposal: Anaheim- Edmonton

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Which piece is crap ? While I have always defended Nurse he is the least valuable piece in the deal while Draisaitl is the most valuable piece . A trade like this would start a proper retooling by building for the net out . D core would be complete . It also sets the Ducks up nicely with a number 1 C for the future . OP is very fair value wise
Agreed both teams prob say no but value is close enough to work from.

Id prefer something like

Fowler + rakell + steel
For
Drai + lhd

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
Ducks fan here and I would say yes. Likely we would need to move Henrique for $ purposes then, but he shouldn't be too hard to find a suitor for (BUF perhaps ?)

Reactions: TFHockey

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
You removed the only piece in the deal that would at all entice the Ducks to consider trading Lindholm. Why would the Ducks even consider this?

*Edit...and just noticed, you're not even including this years pick. How do you expect to get a top Dman if you're not willing to give up top pieces?

To anh
Nurse
Benson
Gambardella
Lagesson
1st 2020

To edm
Lindholm
Rakell

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Ducks fan here and I would say yes. Likely we would need to move Henrique for $ purposes then, but he shouldn't be too hard to find a suitor for (BUF perhaps ?)

I’d be interested in Henrique. We could build off the OP and even out the cap.

What’s the ask for Henrique? We have Bear, Puljujarvi, Yamamoto as affordable young players/prospects and picks outside our 1st available

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
The chance for Edmonton & Anaheim to make a trade like this has passed.
Hall for Fowler would have been great for both sides but that ship sailed before it ever had a chance, i think the Ducks would have to add, Fowler + prospect for Hall would have been nice.

Last edited:

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
So is the proposal I quoted.

Just say so, don't troll.

I agree the proposal you were responding to is not at all fair to Anaheim.

I can't get behind a trade between the Oilers and the Ducks because divisional rivals rarely deal young stars to one another.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Just say so, don't troll.

I agree the proposal you were responding to is not at all fair to Anaheim.

I can't get behind a trade between the Oilers and the Ducks because divisional rivals rarely deal young stars to one another.
Trolling would be suggesting that the Oilers should actually do that deal in an effort rile up Oiler fans. I assumed pretty safely that no one would take my counteroffer seriously. It was an illustrative point. Going forward into the future, Rakell and Lindholm are two of Anaheim's most important pieces Nurse and a bundle of meh isn't going to jar them out of Anaheim especially given that they're on affordable contracts. To Anaheim it's as ridiculous as a bundle of crap for McDavid.

Reactions: The Noot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad