GDT: Anaheim @ Carolina: The Great Science Fiction Mash Up Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
EDIT: Santo in for Sgarbossa.

does anyone know if Sgarbossa has to go through waivers to go back down to SD?

if so that means SD would lose their top 2 centers due to poor management of assets.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010

if so that means SD would lose their top 2 centers due to poor management of assets.
I doubt someone who hasn't shown anything at the NHL level is going to be claimed on waivers.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
You go to bed by 7:00? You are a party animal in Canada. :nod:

Well, I was up until 3 am last night. Started class at 8:30 and start the same time tomorrow. So the likelihood of going to bed at 7 is pretty good :laugh:

Although I'll probably start watching the game and get pissed off and frustrated so I'll end up staying up to well past midnight.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia

Sgarbossa passed waivers after the camp so his on that 10 game / 30 day watch now. Bob, I expect you to pay attention this time.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
You guys were such wonderful hosts to me 10 days ago... now it's our turn to host you. :)

I see some of you talking about the 4PM start time... that was one thing that was super weird about being there. The sun isn't even down on a weekday, and there's live sports going on. I'm definitely not used to that. :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
You guys were such wonderful hosts to me 10 days ago... now it's our turn to host you. :)

I see some of you talking about the 4PM start time... that was one thing that was super weird about being there. The sun isn't even down on a weekday, and there's live sports going on. I'm definitely not used to that. :laugh:

Try living this far north and you will be sad. Twilight literally starts at like 2:30 this time of year :laugh:

Jack Bauer DAMNIT

Two Way Defenseman
Nov 11, 2015
Golden State
Bauer's keys to the game:
1. GetzSOFT and Keslol dominance
2. Lindholm must realize he is Swedish and shut down his twin
3. Ducks torture Lack and recover valuable intel

I have a feeling our captain will come alive this road trip. Good luck to Nick Ritchie in his 1st game, GODUX

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Beautiful pair of GDTs, CI! Though it appears your fellow Canes fans are a bit confused by them. :laugh:

I also like our lines. Rakell as LW, Hagelin and Cogliano on the same line, Ritchie getting a chance in the top six as opposed to playing on the 4th line...I hope he is ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad