Proposal: (ANA/TOR) Blockbuster Starring: Nick Ritchie, Josh Manson, Future Considerations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
To TOR
Nick Ritchie
Josh Mason
Future Considerations

To ANA
Andreas Johnnson
Rasmus Sandin
Jeremy Bracco

Toronto gets a much needed power forward on left wing, and a top 4 RHD.

Anaheim gets a skilled/speedy forward, a smart/skilled RHD prospect, and another RW for organizational depth or to use in a trade.

Toronto wins now.
Anaheim wins tomorrow.

This proposal is 100% mutually beneficial, an offer of peace between the two franchises, and near perfection (untouchable) in terms of a trade proposal.
Wow u must be a laffs fan...just pathetic.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
When fans of other teams are telling it bad bells should go off in your head . All the trades you post are very Leaf friendly to put it mildly . The problem isn't so much the trades are bad which they are it is you try and justify it . Show me 1 time a top 4D has been trade for scrapes . You may argue they aren't scrape but every team has these type of player kicking thru their system

I think your logic must be wrong, because i was told that this trade offer was near untouchable.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Counter "blockbuster" proposal

To TML:
Kevin Shattenkirk
Boo Nieves

To NYR:
Travis Dermott
Connor Brown
2019 2nd round pick

LordZapp

Jan 31, 2015
Texas
Leafs aren't getting a top 4 RHD without giving up something that hurts. Come to terms with that or draft one. It's as simple as that.

Reactions: go4hockey

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
this is brutal for ANH

Manson is a beast physically and chipped in a mere 37 points this year with 0 on the PP. Not sure if that is exactly numbers you can count on year in year out, ANH fans can chime in. Then add the fact he is signed to a 4.1M AAV throughout his prime years.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Hmm, good point.

In that vein...David Backes for Mitch Marner. What was Tuukkaa Rask acquired from Toronto for again? Anything can happen..
God I would be so mad if Marner went to Boston, but would never happen. Toronto has no need for another big center right now. ummm Andrew Raycrap. another great trade by the Leafs. would have been nice to see Pogge/Rask fight it out. I mean who trades a guy that made over 50 saves in a losing effort in the finals of the world jrs.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Anaheim shouldn't have signed F. Considerations to that albatross contract. You have to pay a premium to dump a contract like that.

Reactions: DomBarr

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
The ducks won’t do this but reading all these asinine comments about the leafs players is ridiculous.

imjustzach

May 9, 2018
To TOR
Nick Ritchie
Josh Mason
Future Considerations

To ANA
Andreas Johnnson
Rasmus Sandin
Jeremy Bracco

Anaheim gets a skilled/speedy forward, a smart/skilled RHD prospect, and another RW for organizational depth or to use in a trade.

Toronto wins now.
Anaheim wins tomorrow.

This proposal is 100% mutually beneficial, an offer of peace between the two franchises, and near perfection (untouchable) in terms of a trade proposal.

Between this and the Montour proposal, I'm starting to wonder if this guy hates TOR and is just trying to make their fanbase look stupid.

That being said, it's been a while since I've seen proposals this unanimously shut down by every fan base so this is a rare moment of unity on HF. Maybe that was his goal all along. :thumbu:

Reactions: dukeofjive

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
To TOR
Nick Ritchie
Josh Mason
Future Considerations

To ANA
Andreas Johnnson
Rasmus Sandin
Jeremy Bracco

Toronto wins now.
Anaheim wins tomorrow.

This one is way to one sided....

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
To TOR
Nick Ritchie
Josh Mason
Future Considerations

To ANA
Andreas Johnnson
Rasmus Sandin
Jeremy Bracco

Toronto wins now.
Anaheim wins tomorrow.

what are the FC? At the time of the trade teams have to tell the nhl what the FC is--so adding it to an offer is not really saying or doing anything about the deal

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Between this and the Montour proposal, I'm starting to wonder if this guy hates TOR and is just trying to make their fanbase look stupid.

That being said, it's been a while since I've seen proposals this unanimously shut down by every fan base so this is a rare moment of unity on HF. Maybe that was his goal all along. :thumbu:

I doubt any proposal I make to ANA will satisfy. I am shocked, but flying v formation fans are clearly salty about Toskala/Blake trade, Holzer trade, Bernier trade, and now the Tavares signing.

Maybe ANA fans are shocked/angered that I suggest the idea of blowing up the team.

connormcmuffin

Feb 17, 2018
Why not just pick off one of the Ducks blueliners at the deadline when their sellers because they don't have a forward group that is competitive?

Dubas can even squeeze them a bit to have them retain salary to get our 1st.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Lol there is no chance Anaheim even glances at this.

I know this is hard for some Leafs fans to understand, but other teams want to win hockey games too and aren’t going to gift you their best young players for completely unproven (at the NHL level) AHLers and mediocre futures.

Guys the level of Montour and Manson won’t be had for the guys youd give up.

The3rd

Jun 20, 2018
Wouldn't say this is true. Saw multiple websites and rankings with Sandin in the first round.

It is a bad proposal but Sandin is not valued at a 2nd round pick lol... Leafs traded down but they were likely going to pick Sandin with their original pick.

Rasmus Sandin – NHL Draft Projection

Most of the industry has Sandin anywhere from the late first to early second round.

https://thehockeywriters.com/rasmus-sandin-2018-nhl-draft-prospect-profile/

Again I don't mind the pick and he'd be a key piece in the deal, but my main point was there would have to be an add on the Leafs side with a contributing player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad