GDT: Ana @ Stl 5pm

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I know that no NHL team will show up for every single game of the season, but the team that played Colorado looked exactly like the one we saw during the start of the season. Hoping that we see something different tonight.

Also, am I the only one disgusted by how the game went from a physicality standpoint? Our top players kept getting laid out, and there was no response. That's how players end up getting injured. Other teams know they can push you around without any retaliation. And tonight we're playing a Blues team that plays a very physical style. I'm just hoping that the players can stand up for one another this time, because the lack of response to the star players being targeted by Colorado was just absolutely sickening.

Anyway, go Ducks.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I have a feeling there will be a lot of *****ing about the Maroon trade by the end of this game.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Heading out for the drive home, good news is it stopped raining for the moment. See you on the other side boys.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
don't feel great about this one, getting into the old fashioneds early tonight. happy to see holzy back in though. I think he's a sneaky good #7

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
It's sad for the game that Hazy diagrams Statsny performing textbook interference and calls it "good defense", and yes, I'm aware it's the way the Ducks play as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad