Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PIT] Erik Gudbranson for Andreas Martinsen and 2021 7th round pick

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Seriously, makes you think most of their fans are new to hockey ( the kind that never watched a game in their life prior to sid winning some cups )

Most Pens fans liked Despres and thought the Lovejoy trade was awful at the time. I'm glad to hear Rowney and Grant have been decent for the Ducks, but they were extremely replaceable players in the Pens system that were preventing younger, better players like Blueger from making the roster.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Compared to how you look like to when you talk about the Habs?

Damn, I must have really hurt your feelings for.....(checks notes).....suggesting that a 1st for Josh Anderson was lopsided for the Habs.

I was actually debating how to respond to this. You gave me a lot of avenues because of how stupid the comment was.

Edit: oh wait, I know what it is. I hurt your feelings for suggesting that Maatta could bring back a Josh Brooks caliber asset. I'm being completely honest here, if that bugs you so much, you really should take a break from this website. Like that's super unhealthy to be so hurt about a nothing comment like that.

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
Damn, I must have really hurt your feelings for.....(checks notes).....suggesting that a 1st for Josh Anderson was lopsided for the Habs.

I was actually debating how to respond to this. You gave me a lot of avenues because of how stupid the comment was.

So you admit you know nothing about the Habs. Thanks for proving my point. Maatta for Josh Brook amirite? LMAAAAO

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal

Edit: oh wait, I know what it is. I hurt your feelings for suggesting that Maatta could bring back a Josh Brooks caliber asset. I'm being completely honest here, if that bugs you so much, you really should take a break from this website. Like that's super unhealthy to be so hurt about a nothing comment like that.

Just don’t ever speak on anything Montreal Canadiens related. Are you good with that?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
So you admit you know nothing about the Habs. Thanks for proving my point. Maatta for Josh Brook amirite? LMAAAAO

I mean, I can actually respond to this comment and point out that Kahun is a better asset than Josh Brook, but I'm not going to waste my time. I'm just going to recommend you logging out, going for a walk and taking a break from the website. You seem to hold grudges solely because people have different opinions on hockey with you, regardless of when those opinions were stated, which is a very unhealthy way to live life. I really think you need to reevaluate things if someone expressing such a nothing take like "I think Olli Maatta can bring back a prospect like Josh Brooks" bothers you to the point of bringing it up in an unrelated thread literally 5 months after Maatta was traded.

Last edited:

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Clayton Stoner
Bryan Allen
Kevin Bieksa
Simon Depres
Holzer
Gubrandson.

Ducks love interchanging bottom pairing Goon D-mans on a year to year basis. I enjoy it.

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
I mean, I can actually respond to this comment and point out that Kahun is a better asset than Josh Brook, but I'm not going to waste my time. I'm just going to recommend you logging out, going for a walk and taking a break from the website. Because you don't seem to be in the kind of mental state where you can handle anyone who disagrees with what you think. You seem to hold grudges solely because people have different opinions on hockey with you, regardless of when those opinions were stated, which is a very unhealthy way to live life.

Don’t make me bump your dumbass proposals for Josh Brook. Just take your L and keep the Habs name out your mouth, just focus on the Pens. Okay?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Don’t make me bump your dumbass proposals for Josh Brook. Just take your L and keep the Habs name out your mouth, just focus on the Pens. Okay?

You can bump them all you want, but bumping them won't help with your obviously questionable mental state. I'm not the one getting defensive in a completely unrelated thread over a trade proposal that ended up decently close in value to what actually happened. The fact that you're quoting me in a Ducks-Penguins thread about Gudbranson because I said something months ago about a player that wasn't traded to your team speaks way more negatively on you than any post of mine you can bump.

Like I said, log out and take a break for tonight. Get a good night sleep, come back tomorrow and see if you really want to waste your time doing this.

Clayton Stoner
Bryan Allen
Kevin Bieksa
Simon Depres
Holzer
Gubrandson.

Ducks love interchanging bottom pairing Goon D-mans on a year to year basis. I enjoy it.

Despres doesn't belong with the rest of that group, he's definitely not a goon and he was a legit top-4 D for the Ducks before his injury.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
You can bump them all you want, but bumping them won't help with your obviously questionable mental state. I'm not the one getting defensive in a completely unrelated thread over a trade proposal that ended up decently close in value to what actually happened.

Like I said, log out and take a break for tonight. Get a good night sleep, come back tomorrow and see if you really want to do this.

Okay but you said the trade proposal would be lopsided for the Habs. Explain yourself or or take your L like a man.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Okay but you said the trade proposal would be lopsided for the Habs. Explain yourself or or take your L like a man.

So that is what it's about then, the fact that I had the audacity to say that a 1st for Josh Anderson is lopsided in value towards the Habs. I'll repeat my recommendation for the 3rd time, you really should just log out if this bothers you so much. Getting mad in other threads because someone said something you didn't agree with only reflects poorly on you.

"Take your L like a man", dude it's a message board. Literally nothing said on here matters in any way, shape or form. You're taking this way too seriously, and it's just making you look unhinged. Actually, your words have convinced me to change. I'm going to talk about the Habs and **** talk the Habs at every opportunity I get, and I'll quote you in every one of my posts solely because it makes you angry. Does that sound like a fair deal for you?

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
So that is what it's about then, the fact that I had the audacity to say that a 1st for Josh Anderson is lopsided in value towards the Habs. I'll repeat my recommendation for the 3rd time, you really should just log out if this bothers you so much. Getting mad in other threads because someone said something you didn't agree with only reflects poorly on you.

Okay so you’re wasting my time, let me know when you want to have a real convo. And btw you won’t find one Habs fan that would trade their 2021st for Josh Anderson. But Brook+ for Maatta right? LMAAAO

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Okay so you’re wasting my time, let me know when you want to have a real convo. And btw you won’t find one Habs fan that would trade their 2021st for Josh Anderson.

You came into a thread about Erik Gudbranson being traded to Anaheim to bring up beef about a trade proposal from 5 months ago and me saying "a 1st rounder for Josh Anderson is lopsided in value towards the Habs". You're coming into unrelated threads because I said something about your team that you didn't agree with. You're the one who looks bad in here.

Honestly, your words have inspired me. Going forward, I'm going to talk **** on the Habs at every chance I get, and I'll quote you in every single post so you can see them.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Despres doesn't belong with the rest of that group, he's definitely not a goon and he was a legit top-4 D for the Ducks before his injury.
I'd argue neither does Stoner, Allen, Holzer since none of them are goons. Really none of them are actually goons, they are just physical slow bottom pairing defensemen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00