Confirmed with Link: [ANA/MTL] Jacob Perreault for Jan Mysak

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Well now him getting scratched last night makes sense. I haven't been that high on Perreault recently, but I was hoping he could be a smaller add of a bigger deal. I don't think Mysak is much either.

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Not surprised we moved Perreault but am surprised Mysak is someone this front office decided to target. Obviously they like him more so we'll see what he becomes. Perreault had an ok season but also a long injury, clearly PV and McIlvane weren't fans

Reactions: Kalv

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
God damn... I will always remember this pick as the what-if Ridly Greig pick... I remember watching Draft Dynasty's scouting report and hoped he might have been a target... but unfortunately, we prioritized goal scoring. I'm always hesitant picking skill that lacks inconsistent compete (Holland, Comtois, MacMillan)... and prefer insane compete and above average skill anyday (unless the skill was really high end and could offset the compete like a Bobby Ryan).

Reactions: Daz28 and 70sSanO

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Perreault’s kind of odd because his best AHL season was when he was 18 and he just… never really got better after that. Will probably be a minor league swap and nothing more

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
We get the guy slightly more likely to play in the NHL? Not likely to amount to anything as was Perreault but the change is welcome for both. Good for Verbeek to identify and execute.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Was really high on Perreault when the Ducks picked him. Unfortunate to see that it didn't pan out for him with the Ducks. Is Jan Mysak a future Carrick replacement?

Reactions: lwvs84

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4