GDT: Ana @ La 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I hate it when fans start throwing around the "not a a big deal" before obvious big games. Smells of 'If I don't try it won't hurt when I fail'.

It's a big game, we both really want to win. No shame in admitting it.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Sauced, next time you start a GDT thread please include GDT prefix (there's an option to select prefix left of the title), this was a 2nd one in a row you started without prefix.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Sauced, next time you start a GDT thread please include GDT prefix (there's an option to select prefix left of the title), this was a 2nd one in a row you started without prefix.

Wat is u a English techar?

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit:

is5HpO3.jpg

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
So I have to DVR the game.... Does anyone know which station has the Ducks feed? Prime or Fox sports West?

I don't want to record the Kings feed because I can't take listening to that blowhard Jim Fox. He just never shuts up!!!

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
So I have to DVR the game.... Does anyone know which station has the Ducks feed? Prime or Fox sports West?

I don't want to record the Kings feed because I can't take listening to that blowhard Jim Fox. He just never shuts up!!!

It's usually Prime.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

It's on both. I'd assume that the prime feed will be the Anaheim feed.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I'm gonna need constant updates in the gdt, no internet connection except on the celly... :/

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I can't watch live so I'm going to have to fight the urge to get updates so I can watch when I get home.

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
I hate it when fans start throwing around the "not a a big deal" before obvious big games. Smells of 'If I don't try it won't hurt when I fail'.

It's a big game, we both really want to win. No shame in admitting it.

There's hardly ever big games in the regular season of this sport. Hardly at all. When one finally comes along, I don't know how anyone doesn't embrace it and get excited for it. It's a gigantic 2/4 points for the team's race and could eventually be the difference between winning the division and not. That's home ice advantage for at least 2 playoff series.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
The broadcast says Freddie but Stephens is reporting Gibby. Who knows?

Edit: now he says Freddie. Everyone is confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad