GDT: Ana @ La 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackery

#MSpaintitorange
Nov 8, 2014
Europeans rejoice! Hoping for a great game and the Ducks spanking Kings.:handclap:

mytduxfan*

This should be good. I'm expecting LA to induce the goon in Ritchie again.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I hope Getzlaf sits out. I want the guy at 100% going into the playoffs for a change

This game doesn't mean much to me. They've already proven they can beat the Kings, and I'm not sold winning the Pacific division is a good thing

Oct 18, 2011
i would love to make team history against the kings and make their fans watch the team celebrate it

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
We own the Kings in the regular season almost as much as we own Calgary. We just always win in the Boudreau era. But it's not an easy game obviously. And the next two weeks are rough, probably our toughest stretch.

mytduxfan*

I hope Getzlaf sits out. I want the guy at 100% going into the playoffs for a change

This game doesn't mean much to me. They've already proven they can beat the Kings, and I'm not sold winning the Pacific division is a good thing

Errrrr... we're going for 10 wins in a row. That's super important. :sarcasm:

Agreed, would definitely rather face SJ than NSH in the 1st round.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

Yeah and if we lose we can just make fun of LA fans!

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Well, I'm going to miss the game. But I guess buying a house is a little more important. Other good news is ill be able to go to a couple games in Denver and represent the Ducks.

Go Ducks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad