GDT: Ana @ Arz. 6:00 Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Passing is fundamental. Coaches can make it tougher for players to know where teammates are going to be, but once a player picks up his head and tries to make a pass, it’s on them.

Part of it can be the new "speedy system", with players feeling they have to act quick and pass quick.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Part of it can be the new "speedy system", with players feeling they have to act quick and pass quick.

No doubt. I don’t think the players forgot how to pass. I think Static nailed it last page, when he said (I’m paraphrasing) they were rushing/forcing passes.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Seeing Getzlaf with hair might be the most enjoyable thing that has happened in this game

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Who let you in here?

DVM... you don’t know where he’s been, man. He might have fleas.
Actually i do know where hes been, and there's no “might” about it. I've been waiting for him to take the bait and come in here so we can trap, neuter, and release him. Keep distracting him with your skirt.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I rather be slow and be able to cycle the pick 1 shift every 10 than fast and stuck in our zone the entire game.....

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Actually i do know where hes been, and there's no “might” about it. I've been waiting for him to take the bait and come in here so we can trap, neuter, and release him. Keep distracting him with your skirt.

bb8d95d2d2872057b54ad32235dcb739.jpg

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I mean, we're still bleeding shots/possession as bad as last season, I think, but at least I have a sense of hope that the team can make something creative happen, which could be entertaining. That's something.

Gibby's getting in their heads, I think we take this one.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Not much happening but to me Steel looks infinitely better tonight. He looked like a potential PP asset on the first PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad