Confirmed Signing with Link: [ANA] Antoine Vermette (2 years $1.75M AAV)

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Okay, considerably less of a fan of this deal. I guess this means we're exposing Cogliano for the Vegas draft.

No. It becomes a NTC before the expansion draft so he'll be exposed. Basically it ensures he won't be traded the first year, will be exposed in expansion draft, and if he's not selected, he'll have somewhat of a say in where he's traded the 2nd year (should we decide to trade him).

All in all, it makes the deal a little bit worse, but not that big of a deal really.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
No. It becomes a NTC before the expansion draft so he'll be exposed. Basically it ensures he won't be traded the first year, will be exposed in expansion draft, and if he's not selected, he'll have somewhat of a say in where he's traded the 2nd year (should we decide to trade him).

All in all, it makes the deal a little bit worse, but not that big of a deal really.

Oh whoops, misread that part. I'm okay with that then. :laugh:

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Would the Ducks consider a Vatanen + 2nd for the Oilers 1st (lottery protection) + Oesterle?

Likely not, but worth the ask :)

No, it's Vatanen and Stoner for JVR and Holland to be announced once Vesey signs with the Leafs.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Would the Ducks consider a Vatanen + 2nd for the Oilers 1st (lottery protection) + Oesterle?

Likely not, but worth the ask :)

No, it's Vatanen and Stoner for JVR and Holland to be announced once Vesey signs with the Leafs.

Vatanen just signed a big long term extension, I don't know why people still keep bringing him up in trades. Obviously he isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad