Value of: An exercise: Buy low players with upside.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Impossible situation for him in SJ with that stacked d.

Even then, I’m not 100% convinced that he’s even 7th in our depth chart. He was not great in the preseason games he appeared in. I think it’s possible or even likely that he’s been surpassed on the depth chart by the likes of Radek Simek, Jake Middleton, and potentially even Nick DeSimone. I know Heed can be better than he’s been, but he’s never been a favorite of our coach and I really think he could do a lot better somewhere else. I would not be surprised to see “Heed to random team for 7th round pick” pop up on my Twitter any day now, the same way Doug Wilson accommodated moves for other guys who fell out of the depth chart like Ryan Carpenter, Matt Nieto, and Tommy Wingels.

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
for the leafs its Josh Leivo, if he doesnt crack opening night roster we should just trade him because he can be a nightly roster player on another team

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Most of the time, you end up with garbage when you buy low....

FalcorMulch

Aug 29, 2018
for the leafs its Josh Leivo, if he doesnt crack opening night roster we should just trade him because he can be a nightly roster player on another team

Seems all but certain he'll be starting on the third line. Even Nylander signs by the deadline tomorrow my guess would be Ennis sits the first game. Babcock has had that third line together all camp.

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Seems all but certain he'll be starting on the third line. Even Nylander signs by the deadline tomorrow my guess would be Ennis sits the first game. Babcock has had that third line together all camp.
I hope we trade Ennis honestly, he has shown his worth this training camp that he can play well with top line players and contribute. His value is at its peak right now and the $925k contract makes it better.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Ducks
Larsson Struggling to make an impact due to injury early, and our crazy young depth of defensemen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad