Confirmed with Link: Amerks coach hire: Seth Appert of the USNTDP

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
You know, as much as Toronto gets shit on for the pressure that goes on there, if that happened even 25% of the time, that’d be better. Ask the questions from being in the fanbase first. Then as a reporter second.

For f*cks sake, Melody (Melanie?) Martin who did a cover bashing our management got asked to do a cover of a song praising them. Like wtf

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
Don't have a link sorry, but on fubo tv Sabres feed I saw Seth Appert doing a press conference for todays first function. I was very impressed with him. He seemed fully knowledgeable about the talent at hand today but glowed about Peterka and Jack Quinn and playing him at center. Really liked what I saw and heard and am starving for anything positive about us right now. I got it from him. I'm appreciative.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Don't have a link sorry, but on fubo tv Sabres feed I saw Seth Appert doing a press conference for todays first function. I was very impressed with him. He seemed fully knowledgeable about the talent at hand today but glowed about Peterka and Jack Quinn and playing him at center. Really liked what I saw and heard and am starving for anything positive about us right now. I got it from him. I'm appreciative.

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
I'm really digging this Seth Appert guy. Quick promotion if Granato fails. I do not expect that though. I believe both these guys will be successful.

Reactions: WiHockeyGuy

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So far, this hire has seemingly been good. He's getting results out of the kids, has them not quitting when down, and there have been improvements as the season has progressed to some key personnel.

Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised by how it went given how Krueger had a hand in this.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
So far, this hire has seemingly been good. He's getting results out of the kids, has them not quitting when down, and there have been improvements as the season has progressed to some key personnel.

Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised by how it went given how Krueger had a hand in this.
I never understood why they moved on from Taylor. I thought he was a good development coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad