Post-Game Talk (GBU): Am I drunk or did we just score 5?

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Good: Shooting every chance we got.

Bad: (For the tank) Injuries to Leino and Stafford (although I'll give him credit for some good play the past few games).

Ugly: Tank is off.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Can't be having Stafford get hurt if they are going to trade him.

Awful performance tonight, it looked like Bobrovsky invited the Sabres out to drink last night and they all were hungover.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Final Corsi: 92-32.......-60 lololololol

Buffalo had 30 blocked shots. I am in awe of these numbers

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Good job on the win Buffalo.

It BOGGLES my mind that Oilers fans are still excited about tanking while its been 8 years without a playoff birth. Tanking gets old extremely quick, after next season I will no longer want to tank and want to make the playoffs. Anything else and I will be mad.

I believe if you finish last you have a 75% chance of not picking first. You'll have a 25% chance at Ekblad. Also, please stop the trolling on the Buffalo sub-forum. Thanks! :nod:

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
G:
Bobrovsky- great assist on Ehrhoff's goal
Ruhwdy- on ice end of game with lumbus goalie pulled
Folignos - 1G, 5 hits, 4 shots, 33:30 TOI
Flynn - 6 for 6 on the faceoffs
Tropp

B:
Leino injured again

U:
Columbus puck possession- phenomenal tonight.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
It BOGGLES my mind that Oilers fans are still excited about tanking while its been 8 years without a playoff birth. Tanking gets old extremely quick, after next season I will no longer want to tank and want to make the playoffs. Anything else and I will be mad.

I believe if you finish last you have a 75% chance of not picking first. You'll have a 25% chance at Ekblad. Also, please stop the trolling on the Buffalo sub-forum. Thanks! :nod:

All that I'm going to say is that it's the only way the Oilers can turn their misfortunes around since good players won't sign with Edmonton and the trades aren't there and the team can't win.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
All that I'm going to say is that it's the only way the Oilers can turn their misfortunes around since good players won't sign with Edmonton and the trades aren't there and the team can't win.

I don't believe its the players, your entire management/coaching team needs to be fired. They don't know how to build a contender through complimentary FA/Trade acquisitions.

Konix

Lurkin'
Jul 7, 2013
Hamburg, NY
G:
- Miller! (Also: USA chant in the building)
- Ehrhoff and the shorty
- Foligno and the shorty
- Hodgson
- 5 goals lol what
- Konopka actually fighting

B:
- 2 tank commanders going down
- No Omark
- Corsi

U:
- Bobrovsky, lol what happened to this guy
- Johnson, what a *****.
- Edmonton's tank

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
I don't believe its the players, your entire management/coaching team needs to be fired. They don't know how to build a contender through complimentary FA/Trade acquisitions.

What more can you do when Mactavish tried to acquire Cory Schneider and sign David Clarkson and both were failures.Not to mention on Pronger wanting out and Heats not waving his no-trade clause and Nylander jumping ship on the team.

MacOfNiagara

Feb 8, 2006
Ithaca

True, but you also have a 100% chance to land one of Ekblad or Reinhart

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
True, but you also have a 100% chance to land one of Ekblad or Reinhart

In which case Edmonton will have the worst defense in the NHL and will be in the McDavid sweepstakes. There drafting has been horrendous outside the obvious picks and made a huge mistake taking Yaks over Murray. Murray looks like a stud to me.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
What more can you do when Mactavish tried to acquire Cory Schneider and sign David Clarkson and both were failures.Not to mention on Pronger wanting out and Heats not waving his no-trade clause and Nylander jumping ship on the team.

Your content with that answer you just gave? You don't hold your management team accountable for that on ice product you have to watch every night? Your kidding me right? :help: Good GMs make things happen for the betterment of putting a quality team together. Yours does nothing of the sort.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I understand people want to make Miller into some demigod after he had a few bad games and because they somehow feel it will increase his trade value but he made 3 maybe 4 tough stops tonight. It was bad enough listening to Dun Leavy blow his load every time Miller made the smallest of saves last time he called a game.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Good job on the win Buffalo.

Who cares, we will develop a better player then your lousy organization. I can't recall ever seeing a fan who's team has been in the lottery mix so excited over another potential top pick, you race over to your boards the second we win a game, then come over and congratulate us on a win when you damn well know we don't care all that much if we win or lose as long as the effort is there.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Who cares, we will develop a better player then your lousy organization. I can't recall ever seeing a fan who's team has been in the lottery mix so excited over another potential top pick, you race over to your boards the second we win a game, then come over and congratulate us on a win when you damn well know we don't care all that much if we win or lose as long as the effort is there.

Let's choose to remain above the petty crap. Ekblad/Reinhart/worst case Bennett... all good players, nothing to flip a lid over. Can't we just be glad we're getting some good assets going forward? Seems a little ridiculous to begin all the bad mouthing when nothing is set in stone. I prefer to be the optimist (and cheer for a Sabres tank) than snarl at other teams in the same leaky boat as us. Honestly, I feel bad that the Oilers are challenging us for last place. That reflects poorly on their team (and drafting choices).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad