Alzner may lose his ironman streak - 622 games (Healthy Scratch)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
No passengers? Accumulating every skating defenseman under the sun? Tomas Tatar?

If I didn't know any better I'd swear they're trying to emulate...

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Alzner did himself dirty by playing like trash. If he wants a spot on the roster then he should earn, why should he be gifted a spot?

Benn/Scherbak/Shaw are on thin ice too, all 4 of those guys are likely buyout/trade candidates.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Hilarious that their GM inks him to a 5 year deal and now he's a healthy scratch. Bergevin at his best, folks.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
LOL not good enough to play and you have to deserve your playing time to continue your iron streak, that's it.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He did us wrong by being shit.

Our pro scouts did the organization wrong to suggest him though.

For real though, I only mean that second paragraph and this: boo-hoo, he's a millionaire and he's getting paid a shit ton of money to be a bad NHL defenseman.

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Hilarious that their GM inks him to a 5 year deal and now he's a healthy scratch. Bergevin at his best, folks.

That's because Radulov wasn't worth less than 2M extra for the same term, logic is always flawless with MB.

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Lol, Bergevin should resign just because of this deal alone, nevermind bacause of all the other feces sandwiches he's served up during his reign. Good thing he's a Franco...

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Good thing Ottawa is somehow even more of a s*** show to distract most of us from how massive a tire fire organization the Habs have become.

Not saying this was a bad personnel decision (its actually great, Alzner sucks), just hating on the signing itself. Bergevin is a baudet.

HappySabresFan

Jul 1, 2018
It's more how dirty Karl Alzner did Montreal by signing his albatross of a contract than vice versa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad