Post-Game Talk: ALWGAP: Lyon eats the Panthers as the cats crap three games in a row. Parade canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Watching highlights and it starts with Goldie saying Wings havent won in florida in 10 years. I knew we’d lost
To anyone else, don't look up the Sportsnet highlight. I have no clue what broadcast they used, but I puked more than once during the 10 minute highlight. It's dreadful.

Reactions: austropanther

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Funny story from last night:

I was watching the game with my good friend who is a red wings fan. He was telling me how he fell out of favour with Dylan Larkin and he is not producing and becoming a whiner and fake tough guy.

I told him I don't think Rodriguez is that good, as every time I look at him, he seems to be falling down. Later on that game he got a diving penalty. We thought that was hilarious!

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
been a long time since I’ve had one but just got my adidas home jersey in the mail. Wanted to get an adidas one before Crapnatics takes over.

Didn’t get a name on it because I don’t trust this franchise :laugh:
Forsling is always the right answer to wear on the back of that!

Funny enough im 0-3 in person since i got my Forsling jersey before game 1 of the Final last year. That shit is cursed and Im about to retire it.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Leaked picture of Barkov skating today

2de96754-5c9e-4471-895f-0b8c2bb7fa33_1.6379088d29736d821839e155082527db.jpeg

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

I'm not taking anything away from Verhaeghe but is Dom saying CV helped turn around the PP or just since he was added, everything clicked?

Because since mid December [16th - 15 games]:

Reinhart - 9 PPG, 10 PPP
Tkachuk - 1 PPG, 9 PPP
Barkov - 0 PPG, 8 PPP
Montour - 0 PPG, 5 PPP
Bennett - 3 PPG, 4 PPP
Verhaeghe - 2 PPG, 4 PPP
OEL - 0 PPG, 3 PPP
Luostarinen - 2 PPG, 2 PPP

Verhaeghe is still the goat of ESG and Reinhart is the GOAT of special team goals.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Kinda lost respect for this bozo going at Rono this afternoon. And I didnt much care for him to start.

On Forsling, anyone who knows anything about me knows that I dont say this lightly.

Forsling is started to enter Brian Campbell stratosphere for me and he is on track to surpass him in my eyes. I need Gus-Gus extended

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
He gives another legitimate shooting threat to PP1, so it may not be a coincidence that everything clicked.
This. Defense now has to defend another guy who can snipe it, which leaves Reino open more often.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
My complaint about Huberdeau was he was a one way threat when he gets the puck in that area where Verhaeghe is now so it was killing the power play. The team was better off the rush on the PP but was pretty bad within the zone. Coupled with the fact he was a lefty, it kind of killed the flow a bit.

Verhaeghe is not as good of a passer as Huby is but his shooting is so elite that the other team gives him easy passing lanes since they have to respect his shot.

Reactions: KW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad