GDT: ALRIGHTY THEN: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Seney and Coleman left on the third line while Johansson and Zacha get 2nd?

Hynes is so f***ing clueless it hurts

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Because they can't bear to A) scratch Butcher even though he probably should get scratched for a couple games, or B) scratch Lovejoy and play four LHD.

Coaching is totally not a problem. Their stubborness totally doesn't cause losing streaks.

Reactions: My3Sons

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Only way I see this team turning it around as currently constructed is if Zacha explodes

Thats it, thats what it rides on. If Zacha can finally step it up big time we may survive - if he cant and Hischier is out even slightly long term, were looking at a top 5 pick

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
That Ventura gif with the two spears lodged in his legs perfectly sums up how it feels as a fan the past 10 games

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Seney and Coleman left on the third line while Johansson and Zacha get 2nd?

Hynes is so ****ing clueless it hurts

You're aware that the 2nd/3rd line distinction is just numeric, right?

Like Coleman-Zajac-Noesen was our "3rd" line in theory in the playoffs, but was essentially our 2nd line based on usage.

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in that.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
For those that actually follow the GDT title for the channel, I had it wrong all day, I apologize. It's apparently on MSG, not MSG+. Corrected for y'all.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
oh thats a bad omen already

giphy.gif

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Starting my new shift at work, this game could help me keep entertained for a bit before I switch over to dirty weeb anime.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
You're aware that the 2nd/3rd line distinction is just numeric, right?

Like Coleman-Zajac-Noesen was our "3rd" line in theory in the playoffs, but was essentially our 2nd line based on usage.

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in that.
IM a believer that the lines have a sense or responsibility and respect involved in them.

If you plan on playing Coleman and Seney more, make them the 2nd line players. It means something to a lot of people

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
IM a believer that the lines have a sense or responsibility and respect involved in them.

If you plan on playing Coleman and Seney more, make them the 2nd line players. It means something to a lot of people

456.gif

:laugh: Don't take me too seriously. You're fine to believe that, I'm just saying that at the end of the day, the minutes played is more important than the line number in my eyes.

Reactions: Nok Hockey

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Never actually ordered pizza in jersey... I'm sure some places can come decently close to a nyc/li slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad