GDT: Alright Suckas, It's hot, it's Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final, it's Knight Time

Will the ice be okay tonight?

• It's always good in T-Mobile and stop complaining.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I wouldn't have it any other way. I would be more nervous if they thought we were gonna win.
Fair. I think the difference in Washington's game in G1 relative to their best is smaller than the difference in Vegas' game 1 performance. I think if Vegas plays their game right they should be able to win.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So many goddamn cars on Frank Sinatra drive. I may have to wait 15 minutes just to park and then find out if they capped off the crowd size already.

"People in Vegas don't care about hockey. It won't work" - Idiots in 2016 to 2017

This road seriously isn't moving. I may have wasted gas trying to be here.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
But at this rate (ten minutes to get halfway from the start of Frank Sinatra to the Park) I might have to go home anyway.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm ready to KMS. I'm happy that people are this passionate but it's really starting to look like I'm not gonna get in Toshiba and if I don't I have to try to beat rush hour to catch the start of the game.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm at every game.

This whole messed up situation is impacting my HF posting for sure, but go to sleep knowing that, short of hospitalization, your friend BB will be at every Golden Knights home game.

Same here, sold a lot of my tickets during the season but no excuses good enough to miss Finals games! Not evem living a 90 minute flight away keeping me from seeing this.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
:pickle:
pickle.gif

go :vegas go

good guys 4
lower case willy nillies 1

Ad

Upcoming events