GDT: Alright Suckas, It's hot, it's Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final, it's Knight Time

Will the ice be okay tonight?

• It's always good in T-Mobile and stop complaining.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It's late May, it's hot as hell.

It's really hot.

So it's time to jump into BattleBorn's Jetta of Knights Luck and start a GDT.

Hc4h4p8.jpg

Wait, is it not normal to play hockey when it's 100 degrees outside?
Dec_uuZVAAE8aT6.jpg:large

Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights
5:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)​

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO!:vegas

Let's Goooooooooooooooooo!

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Alright ladies and gents, now that my mod duties of starting a GDT have been fulfilled, I must return to my current duties of preparing to leave the city I love and witnessing the Golden Knights in the Stanley Cup Final.

Know I'm posting here in spirit, as usual. Take care of yourselves, and each other.
hqdefault.jpg

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Then we need that smothering and blocking defense back in front of him toknight. We had some big misses on defensive assignments. I don't really blame Fleury for anything but the kick-in, but that happens to the best of the best.

Agreed. And I think we will see tighter defense. Guys were all over the place out of position last game. They'll get it fixed.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Alright ladies and gents, now that my mod duties of starting a GDT have been fulfilled, I must return to my current duties of preparing to leave the city I love and witnessing the Golden Knights in the Stanley Cup Final.

Know I'm posting here in spirit, as usual. Take care of yourselves, and each other.
hqdefault.jpg
Are you coming to Vegas? I'm confused, as usual.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Are you coming to Vegas? I'm confused, as usual.
I live in Las Vegas, and have lived here for twenty five years. I’m in (and have been in) the process of moving to Seattle.

Outside of the normal moving crap, I’ve also got a business here in Vegas that I’m selling. That’s what’s monopolizing most of my time.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
practicing my no caps...

go!!! :vegas go!!!

excellent idea. no caps from myself henceforth, until we win this thing and hoist that cup!

this game will be very interesting, as both teams are being told to limit the mistakes that littered the ice in the first game. what will the effect be? have no idea but i am pumped to see us have a chance to take a two game lead!!!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I live in Las Vegas, and have lived here for twenty five years. I’m in (and have been in) the process of moving to Seattle.

Outside of the normal moving crap, I’ve also got a business here in Vegas that I’m selling. That’s what’s monopolizing most of my time.

Put the business on Stubhub and come to the game :D

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm at every game.

This whole messed up situation is impacting my HF posting for sure, but go to sleep knowing that, short of hospitalization, your friend BB will be at every Golden Knights home game.
Got a spare ticket? :laugh:

I'll be outside TMA if you wanna meet up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad