Already drafted prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

I've been meaning to post this for days but have been so busy I kept forgetting.

Please list any players on this years CSB list that you know have already been drafted in the HFNHL. I usually do a scan for this but again I've been too busy.

The only one I've noticed so far is Shirokov (Av's).

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Another kind of question. In the real draft you are not suppose to draft overaged people from Europe over the age of 22 anymore. Is it the same rule in our league or can we still draft Mr X from Latvia who is 37 years if I like?

HFNHL Red Wings

Tampa GM said:
Another kind of question. In the real draft you are not suppose to draft overaged people from Europe over the age of 22 anymore. Is it the same rule in our league or can we still draft Mr X from Latvia who is 37 years if I like?

We have not put any HFNHL rule changes into effect for Europeans related to the new age restrictions. Any changes will be effective in the HFNHL next year so yes any undrafted Europeans must be drafted this year regardless of age.

HFNHL Red Wings

BTW I did draft two guys last year that went undrafted in the NHL that unfortunately did not even make this year's CSB list :cry:

They are Derek Merlini and Michael Tobler.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Red Wings said:
BTW I did draft two guys last year that went undrafted in the NHL that unfortunately did not even make this year's CSB list :cry:

They are Derek Merlini and Michael Tobler.
Add Teemu Nurmi to the list of players drafted last year who did not even appear in this year's list. :(

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
While Megalinsky and Lascek were both drafted this year, for some strange reason the one I thought would go highet of my 3 guys, Shirokov, went undrafted again despite a great WJC. Well, there's always next year... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad